Chapter 17.1: Extra Chapter- MAKING NEW MEMORIES.

Chapter 17.1:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra Chapter-

MAKING NEW MEMORIES.

The sunrise shone extremely bright into my eyes, leaving me temporarily blind for a second. I yawned and stretched my arms out as far as I could in the limo Kyouya and I sat in.

"I know you don't want to get there too late and all, but was it really necessary to wake up this early to drive there?" I asked Kyouya, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Well, my sister already has tea planned for us, and she also wants us to get there in time to walk around the garden while all the flowers are in bloom. She really wants you to see them all perfectly" Kyouya answered me, as he stroked my hair and continued to read a small book on the Aztec culture (for some reason).

"Ah, I see. Well, I don't want to have her first impression of me as someone who's tired, so I'll just take a short nap on your shoulder. Please wake me up approximately five minutes before we get there" I explained, rearranging myself on his shoulder then closing my eyes.

At this, Kyouya leaned over and kissed me softly, then continued in his professional ways, leaving me blushing a bit. "Understood, Mrs. Ootori" he whispered smugly to me, wrapping his free arm around me protectively.

His warmth soothed me as I swiftly drifted to sleep in his arm.

It had been a week since Kyouya and I were married. Since then, I've been spending everyday with Kyouya by my side. We don't live together, but the Ootori's have given me a unlimited welcome into their home. My father has given Kyouya the same privilege into our house, so it works out. Most of the time we spend together is spent sitting in gardens for some reason, just sitting near each other and talking. During this time, I've learned many peculiar things about Kyouya. He seems as if he's extremely professional and mature, but there are times where he shows a bit of his childish side to me, only for a while.

But, our lives haven't been significantly changed by the fact that were now legally married. The only true change is how people look at us now, that, and my last name. To be quite honest, it makes my heart skip a beat every time I hear someone call me "Mrs. Ootori", especially when Kyouya says it. It embarrasses me, but I can't help wanting to smile when I hear it.

The only part that bothers me is how composed Kyouya still seems. Well, he tells me he loves me before he leaves to his house from his visits at mine, and he comforts me with hugs and occasional nuzzles, plus he always surprises me at the most random moments with kisses, but it seems like he is hiding parts of himself still. I don't mind that he's not "lovey dovey" with me, I would be surprised if he was, it's just, it makes me frustrated that he seems to still be hiding from me.

As the limousine pulled into a drive way, the sharp turn awoke me from my small nap. "Ah, are we here?" I asked Kyouya, a small yawn escaping my mouth.

"Yes, we are, look" He answered, then pointed to a intricately beautiful mansion that was surrounded with trees, marble statues, and colorful blooming hedges. Although it was a relatively small mansion, the whimsical beauty outshone it's size with the amazing botanical life around the home.

"It's marvelous, such a unique aura surrounds their home" I told Kyouya, looking out the window in awe. He smirked at me and patted my head, then motioned to the car door.

"Well, the longer we stay in here, the longer you won't be able to explore the estate" Kyouya said. I nodded and opened the door, stepping out cautiously so I wouldn't slip on the gravel path. I noticed as Kyouya took my hand into his and looked at me. "I think you'll enjoy talking to my sister" he told me, slightly smiling. He then led me up the path to his sister's entryway gate.

As we reached to the top of the small hill the mansion was built on, I looked at the abode and smiled with excitement be inside the beautiful home. It was even more interesting up close, you could really see the peculiar and dazzling details intertwine with each other to bring a masterpiece that seemed like an illusion.

As I stared at the eye-catching architecture, I noticed a woman at the entrance skipping happily towards us. She looked a lot like Kyouya, her facial features seeming refined and beautiful, and her frame slender. But, she did have a more cheerful aura than that of Kyouya's.

"Ah, I've been waiting so long for you two to arrive! I haven't seen you in a while, Kyouya my darling little brother!" The woman exclaimed towards us, as she hugged Kyouya tight. He politely pushed her off of him.

"It's been too long, it's nice to see you again, Fuyumi. Akari, this is my older sister, Fuyumi Ootori. Fuyumi, this is my wife, Akari Koizumi" Kyouya informed us.

"Kyouya, you're too serious!" Fuyumi said, patting him on the head. She then looked over to me, inspecting me like Kyouya used to, then she donned a bright smile. "Oh, this is Akari! I'm delighted to meet you, I've heard many good things about you from Kyouya and our family. You really are as stunning as everyone's told me you are. Your eyes are exquisite!" She told me, as she gave me a friendly hug.

After she finished hugging me, I smiled at her politely and bowed. "You're too modest. It's nice to meet you, you're home is truly spectacular. Thank you for inviting us" I said as I rose from my bow.

"It's my pleasure. I'm sorry I couldn't attend the wedding ceremony, I was out of town with my husband. I don't spend much time with him since he works so much, so I didn't want to miss the opportunity."

"Oh, don't worry, I understand completely" I said, a little shocked I actually did sort of understand how she felt.

"Ah, beautiful and kind! Kyouya, you can't let this one get away!" Fuyumi exclaimed, patting Kyouya on the shoulder.

"There's no need to worry about that, I do not intend to let her go" Kyouya replied to his sister's remark, as he looked over to me and pushed up his glasses with a grin. My skin turned rosy as I smiled slightly towards him.

"Well, enough with the greetings, come in! Tea should be ready by now!" Fuyumi told us, leading the way into her still awe-inspiring mansion.

As we came inside, the butlers and maids stood in line, greeting us with polite bows. Fuyumi led us into her dining area, where there was an assortment of various sweets spread out on the pearl colored table. A small cart near it held a tea set, and I could tell by smelling the distinct scent that it was gyokuro, jewel dew tea. One of the butlers who had followed us into the room walked to the cart and began serving the posh green tea.

Kyouya and I sat next to each other on the left of Fuyumi on the table, who took her seat at the head of the table.

"So, are you two going on a honeymoon?" Fuyumi asked curiously with a devilish wink.

As she said this, Kyouya almost coughed up the tea he was taking a sip of from the question's unexpectedness. As he wiped his mouth politely with a handkerchief and cleared his throat, he answered her. "Well, since we're both on our last year of high school, we thought it would be immoral to go off right now" Kyouya answered, seeming annoyed at his sister's question.

I laughed a little at his mood, then patted his shoulder to comfort him. "Yes, besides, honeymooning wasn't traditionally an event that occurred, the honeymoon phase just described the loving phase of a newly-wed couple at first. So we shouldn't be worried about taking one" I explained to Fuyumi, also trying to show Kyouya not to worry with my words. Kyouya looked over and smiled at me, seeming as if he knew I was trying to comfort him.

"Ahh, I see, well, it's fine as long as you both think the same about it. I remember my honeymoon, but it was before I loved my husband, so it wasn't such a great time for me" Fuyumi said to me, as she seemed as if she was remembering that time. She quickly snapped out of her reminiscing moment. "Well then, Akari, would you like look at the garden while I give Kyouya some collections of novels I bought for him on my trips. It'll take a while to find where I put them in the massive library we have, and I don't want to have to make you wait in a stuffy place like that."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind."

"It's fine, besides I made sure the garden was beautiful today just for you, it'd be a shame for you to not see it before the sun goes down" Fuyumi told me, standing up from her spot and calling over one of the maids. "Please show Mrs. Akari to the garden's entrance" she ordered politely to the maid. The maid nodded, then turned to me with a smile and a bow.

"If you will, please follow me, m'aam" the maid said to me, then began to walk down the hall.

I nodded and began to follow in her steps, looking back at Kyouya to see him watching me walk away.

The hallway she led down was full of various styling of paintings and portraits hanging on the royal turquoise colored walls. As we got down the hallway, I began to notice door at the way end of it that had a window which shone the sun down the long hallway. The maid took me all the way down the hallway to the door, then opened it slowly to reveal an amazing floral oasis.

All of the shades seemed to flow out, from crimson to violet, each shade made from a different type of plant or flower. There were arches that had entwined leaf vines curled around them, and the refined, white benches were decorated with light pink sakura blossoms spun around the seats. The paths that led around the garden were colored with fragments of different marble pieces.

"I'll let you explore around on your own" the maid said, then bowed and left out the same door we entered through. I began to walk down the path, looking intently with joy at the blooming flowers I passed by. I sat down on a flower-covered bench in the middle of the garden, relaxing in serenity as I watched a small butterfly land near me. As I sat there, I began to think. Well, I began to think about the only thing I've been able to think about for a while, Kyouya.

"I don't know what to do, I feel as if he's still pushing me away, even after he made a scene in the park. It seems he just won't show me everything. I know I shouldn't ask to see everything from him,....but I feel a pain in my chest when I can't". After I thought about him for a while, I heard the entrance to the garden creak open, and Fuyumi stepped through it. She looked around for a while until she spotted me on the bench, and quickly bounded over to me.

"Ah, there you are! We just finished, I believe Kyouya's loading the books into the limousine right now. Are you enjoying the garden?" Fuyumi asked me, as she took a seat next to me.

"Yes, it's breath-taking out here, I'm amazed by it" I answered, looking out at the flowers with melancholy.

Fuyumi looked at me, then sighed. "Is there something wrong, Akari?"

"Oh, it's just.....well, I'm not sure how to explain it."

"Wow, I just took a shot in the dark, I didn't really think there was something wrong for real," Fuyumi said, laughing, but then cleared her throat, "I mean, then can you try to explain it, I can try to help you."

I chuckled at Fuyumi's quirky mood, and then calmed down. "Well, I thought since me and Kyouya shared mutual feelings for each other, that everything would seem more open between the two of us, but I can't help but feel it seems he's still composing himself a little whenever he's near me."

"So, you want him to be more loving with you? Why don't you ju--"

"No, that's not what I mean. I know that's not how he is, and I accept him as he is, but if he has something he can't show me, or if he has a dilemma, I'd like to help him. It'd be enough for me if I could just comfort and help him through hard times. That's all I really want."

As I finished talking, I looked over at Fuyumi, who was being melodramatic as she wiped tears away, and standing right beside her was Kyouya, who seemed a little surprised. He took my hand and dragged me inside swiftly, not even giving Fuyumi (or me) a chance to react.

"Kyouya?" I said surprised by him, but he stayed silent. He took me down the long royal blue hallway and into one of the many rooms that it led into. As we got into the room, he closed the door quickly. I noticed the room was a guest room, with a traditional oriental-styled theme to it.

Before I could ask Kyouya anything, he grabbed my shoulders and wrapped his arms around me, enclosing me in his warmth. With my height, I went up to his chest, but I could still look up and see his features. The tips of his ears were red with blush, which surprised me and also made me want to laugh from how he was out of character, but I felt it was a serious moment, so I held in my voice.

"Why..." Kyouya started, as he pulled his face back to look into my eyes with his sparkling ones, causing me to blush, "why, even when you should be a little more selfish, you think about my problems, you always think about me first. It's very peculiar, but it seems like it's natural for you to think about it in this perspective. I wouldn't mind of you wanted more from me, I'd give you as much as I had in my power to give."

I sat there for a while soaking in what he had told me, then I smiled sweetly at him and answered. "It's because that's just how I am, well, with you anyways. I don't believe I've ever really thought of others until I began to care for you. I don't need anything more than to just be here for you. You can't ask me why I do something if you're the one that caused me to feel this way, that's illogical" I replied, lightly laughing and resting my hands on his cheeks.

Kyouya looked at me for a while, seeming as if he was thinking about what I had said, before smiling a million dollar smile at me and cuddled his cheek into my hand. "Well, if you term it that way, it seems I can't be mad at you" Kyouya whispered into my ear, then began kissing my neck. I shivered from the feel of his lips, but it made my whole mind seem numb. I wrapped my hands around his waist and let him nuzzle his lips on my cheeks, his soft skin making me dazed.

Suddenly, Kyouya stopped kissing me and moved his head to look into my eyes again, making me stare back into his this time. He inspected me for a while before putting on a slight but brightening grin. "You are very beautiful, Akari" Kyouya whispered to me, causing my face to flush with red. He held me close to him, tilted my chin up, and kissed me, letting me become lost in his taste before he pulled away.

"Do you want to know what Mrs. Akiyama whispered to me at the ramen shop?" Kyouya asked me, as he put on a devilish grin.

"...yes, what'd she tell you?"

"She told me, "You're really a lucky one to get someone like her". Right now, I especially believe what she said is true."

I smiled sweetly at him, my face still red but my courage becoming higher. I took his face and kissed him softly, tracing his jaw line with my fingers. Before I could do anything else, we heard a thud on the door, and then a voice screeching "ow ow ow!"

Kyouya stood up, helped me up, then went over to the door, opening it to see Fuyumi holding her foot on the ground. She looked up at us and put on a big smile. "Oh, isn't this a coincidence that I tripped right in front of the room you both were in!" Fuyumi said, looking as if she was trying to think of an excuse. Kyouya looked at her, seeming extremely annoyed.

"Fuyumi, are you ever going to fix that nosey habit of yours?" Kyouya asked her, as he rubbed his forehead to calm down.

"Hey, you can't blame me for worrying about my baby brother's problems! I'm just a loving sister!" Fuyumi argued back to him, as she got up from the floor and dusted herself off. Kyouya sighed and checked his watch, showing a sign of alarm when he saw the time.

"I'm deeply sorry sister, but me and Akari should be departing, we need to make it back before it becomes dark" Kyouya informed Fuyumi, fixing his suit's collar.

"It's fine! I've been entertained today with Akari's and your visit, please come back again anytime! It was great to meet you Akari, you really are unique."

"No, it's you who is too kind, thank you for letting us visit your amazing home. I hope to see your garden again next time I come" I said to Fuyumi, bowing slightly, then following Kyouya who was already heading towards the door.

As we made our way to the limo, I turned around and waved a final good-bye to Fuyumi, who was watching us from her home's entrance. Kyouya opened the door for me, and I took one last look at the mansion before getting into the limousine. When Kyouya got in, he looked over to me and rested his hand on my cheek.

"Did you enjoy our visit today?" He asked me, laying his head back on his seat's headrest and facing towards me.

"Yes, it was very nice" I said, smiling at him with adoration. Kyouya took my hand into his and I laid my head onto his shoulder.

We didn't move from that position the whole ride home.

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Author's Note:
~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, here's the extra chapter I promised you all! This chapter took a while to write, I wanted to make it awesome, tell me what you think! I might make another one, I'm not sure, but other than that, this is the end of this fanfic. IM GONNA CRYYYYY ヽ('o`;!!! Thank you all for supporting me throughout this fanfic, I really just can't tell you how much it meant to me!!! AISHITERU~!

Ciao,

-Olives ♪('ε )