Freedom

Third Person P.O.V
Percy and Artemis both went to Zeus for a request that Percy had asked during the end of the second titan war. To free the peaceful titans.

To this day, Zeus never brought the topic up or acted upon it. Percy was going to do it himself.

He teleported to the throne room, to see Zeus and Hera arguing about something, probably Zeus and his many affairs.

"Am I interrupting anything" Percy asked in a serious voice, but full of sarcasm.

"Uh of course not, anyways what do you want." Zeus asked in a confused voice.

"You forgot to act upon the request I asked you too do in the second titan war. Freeing the titans" Percy said in a calm voice but with a hint of anger.

"Of of course, you can do that, here are the locations of the prisons and all the peaceful titans. They are wuite beautiful, I mean the prisons and the island." Hera glared at him

Percy went to the locations and frees many titans and titaness like Pallas, Perses, phoebe Asteria, Mnemosyne, Leto, Rhea, Eos, Selene, Helios, Theia, Themis, Tethys Iapetus  ( now bob) were freed and the list continues. All of them never fought against the gods but were enslaved for one sole reason, they are Titans.

Leto got emotional when she met Artemis. The last time they saw each other was when Artemis was born which was millenniums ago. She loved Percy and said that she would not find a husband better than him. Her grandmother Phoebe had the same reaction.

Percy also was ecstatic when he saw that Bob was freed. He reminded him of how he said hello to the sun and the stars. Then Percy went to free one giant. Damasen.

Percy brought them all of them to Olympus. All the first generation gods were happy to see their mother, who tearfully embraced them all. They all swore oaths of loyalty and were all built lavish palaces on olympus, with the minor gods.

Cabins at Camp half blood  were made for them as a sign of respect.