Chapter one: Food Poisoning is Code for Love

Story Title: Jilliafinn's choice

By: Mrs. Gunn2847

Story Tags: Canon continuation, Finn/Jillian, What's not to love, cinnamon

Date Published: August 2

A/N: Recently I was trying to find a good Jilliafinn fanfic and I realised I couldn't...People don't seem to realise that Vanesa is dead, and we need to accept that death and move on. Personally I think it's very plausible that Finn is now dating Jillian, She is the ventriloquist in the eleventh book  Finn Gunn and What Happens when food poisoning strikes, and the chemistry was so palatable that I honestly don't know why he went back to Venesa, so come and read the real story between Finn and the local ventriloquist and how she stole his heart.

Chapter one: Food Poisoning is Code for Love

   There are no tears left for me to cry. The only emotion I feel is anger. Anger that my one true, only love of my life has passed away. All the people walking by me at his funeral try to acknowledge me, pretend like they understand what it's like to lose somebody you were planning on spending forever after with. Like anyone truly understands what that feels like. Even if they have had someone they truly loved who died prematurely, it was different for them than it was for me, because they had  not dealt with the death of Carlos.

Carlos, just the thought of his name brings a smile to my face. Those warm summer days we spent by the lake, where he would try to push me into the freezing cold water if I ever got to close to the edge. His cologne that always left me smelling like cinnamon every time we kissed, which was a lot. His voice that was both commanding and deep, and yet very melodic and sweet.  Evrththing sweet and wonderful about him was--

Gone. All gone. Taken away from my by something so stupid as a bad stomach ache. I feel the tears rolling Down my cheeks all efforts to my myself look good going with it. I take my left hand to stop those warm beads of sadness from going any further.

A hand clamps my back, I can feel the cold hands brush against my bra line. a whole new set of emotions over take me, things I'll never get to do with Carlos, places we'll never get to see.

"There, there. You'll see, life's not completely over. In time you'll find happiness again." The voice, which sounds like a well meaning older female, says in a soothing voice. Her hand is still frigidly cold, and going over my back in circular motions. I know she's doing it out of love, but it feels like she's trying to bring warmth back to her hands. All it's making me feel is goosebumps.

"Thank you." I bring the hand I was just using, and place it on top of hers to get her to stop touching me. She doesn't, and my hand goes in little circles right on top of hers. I bring my fingers down and pull her and her hand around to face me. Sure enough, a well meaning older female appears in front of me. She gives me a sympathetic I - feel - just- aweful- you- lost- your - fiancé- and - can't- imagine- what- you're- going - thru smile. I force myself to smile back.

This sends the well meaning older female over the edge, she starts crying. I feel a strange sence of compassion watching this strange well meaning older female cry. I  pull her close and give her a little hug. her tears become larger and fall heavily onto my shoulder. The well meaning older female gives me a little squeese, and all the memories of Carlos I've spent the last hour trying to repress come bubbling to the surface. His kind gentle face, the crisp feel of his stubble on my cheeks. The warm beads of saddness return to running down my face.

We stand hugging for awhile. Our tears creating puddles on the other person's shoulder. The well meaning older female lets go of me with another back rub.