Sincerely, Finn

Story Title:
Dear Fanfiction (Yes this is one of those stories)

By: solvefgfanfic

Story Tags: random, rant, Finn Gunn fanfic tropes
Date Published: March 8

A/N: Hey guys! After going through and reading so many stories that don't seem to follow the cannon series I have decided to write a Dear Fanfiction and point out the many recurring flaws that I"m finding.

I really hope you enjoy this.

Please comment, review, and follow! Those are much appreciated.

Disclaimer: Helen Tranker owns the Finn Gunn series, not me

Dear Fanfiction Writers,

As much as I hate to say this, Vanesa is dead. Stop writing those stories where we get together or are still together. I understand if they are stories that could possibly happen in the past, but seriously? We all know that Vanesa was killed by my arch nemesis. Also Laurel dies before Vanesa. She is dead too, how on earth would I be able to date her after Vanesa dies. How would she be able to heal my broken heart? Why do you even think that I could ever love her? I have never met her! I saw her die, that's all I know about her.

Sincerely,

Finn Gunn

p.s.  I finally published my first book! It's official! So Go check out "Thirty Hours" by A.P.  McDaniel, it's on any book selling website starting at about $1.99.

Comments and Reviews for Dear Fanfiction (Yes this is one of those stories):

Finesa4eva said:
I love this! I completely agree with Finn, no one will ever be able to heal his heart, because his heart has a Vanesa shaped hole.

Mrs Gunn2847 said:
*Giggles quietly behind hand, may or may not point to post directly above* I love when the people being made fun of don't realize they are being made fun of!

ZN_34 said:
I am S H OO K!

Fluffybanana3176 said:
[+solvefgfanfic]
You're definitely on your way to being fully initiated in Finn Gunn fandom. Also you a published author? What are you doing on dorky fanon website, ya big deal?

Solvefgfanfic said:
[+Fluffybanana]
*barely published big deal. In fact, not a big deal at all.

Crimesolvsrox said:
[+Solvefgfanfic]
Thank you for writing this, after news broke that Tranker committed suicide, it's nice to have something fun and silly.

Mrs Gunn2847 said:
[+crimesolvsrox]
I'd rather users talk about it. Too many are brushing her suicide under the rug.

Crimesolvsrox said:
[+Mrs Gunn2847]
I'm not disagreeing with you. It scares me how many are brushing her suicide away. If we as a fandom truly are as thick-skulled as some are acting about her suicide, no wonder she did it. I was more referring to how un-depressing this story is compared to reality.

Mrs Gunn2847 said:
[+crimesolvsrox]
Ah, I see. Wasn't picking for a fight.

Fluffybanana3176 said:
[+Mrs Gunn2847| +crimesolvsrox]
Haha, I feel like I'm running into the two of you everywhere!

Mrs Gunn2847 said:
[+Fluffybanana3176]
Seriously ;)