Sincerely, Jillian

Dear Fanfiction (Yes this is one of those stories)

By: solvefgfanfic
Date Published: July 27

A/N: Hey guys! After going through and reading so many stories that don't seem to follow the cannon series I have decided to write a Dear Fanfiction and point out the many recurring flaws that I"m finding.

I really hope you enjoy this.

Please comment, review, and follow! Those are much appreciated.

Disclaimer: Helen Tranker owns the Finn Gunn series, not me.

Dear Fanfiction Writers,

How the crap do you even remember my name? I appeared in one book randomly in the middle of the series. I don't really matter. Besides, don't I have a fiance? My heart belongs to someone else.

Sincerely,

Jillian

So what did you think? Did you like it?

I am so relieved to finally get some of that frustration out by pointing out the flaws in many stories.

Anyway, I have finally been able to get my first book published! It is on any book selling website starting at $1.99. It is called Thirty Hours. Please go and check it out!

Comments and Reviews for Dear Fanfiction (Yes this is one of those stories):

Finesa4eva said:
*Giggles quietly behind hand, may or may not be referring to +Mrs Gunn2847* I love when the people being made fun of don't realize they are being made fun of!

Mrs Gunn2847 said:
[+Finesa4eva]
Haha we're all laughing so hard at your cleverness. Your sooo smart. Oh and just so you know, I'm being sarcastic

Finesa4eva said:
[+Mrs Gunn2847]
*You're

Fluffybanana3176 said:
[+Mrs Gunn2847]
Don't let them rile you up, it's not worth it.

Mrs Gunn2847 said:
[+Fluffybanana3176]
You're right. Supposedly Jilliafinn is the second most popular ship right now. Maybe it's time I hung out with my own people.