Chapter Six

So I am super excited cause I finally got inspiration for chapter six, thank God I thought it would take forever soooo ya, enjoy!

***********************************************

'BEEP, BEEP, BEEP' I groaned as my alarm clock repeated the most agonizing sound ever! I slowly rolled out of bed, literally rolled! I took a shower making sure to wash my waist length hair. I finished and wrapped myself in a fluffy white towel. I dragged myself to my closet and just grabbed out  a denim jacket and a crop top short with leggings and my black converse sneakers.

 I dragged myself to my closet and just grabbed out  a denim jacket and a crop top short with leggings and my black converse sneakers

As I was walking downstairs I almost tripped on Max he looked at me with an innocent doggy grin. I smiled and let walking down the stairs, Sunday's in my opinion is the worst day of the week because it's the day before returning to prison, oops sorry I meant school. 

I grabbed my wallet and said goodbye to the maids before heading to Starbucks to get my morning coffee. I walked in and right up to the cashier,

 "Hi what can I get you today?" He smirks at me, I eying me up and down,

 "Yea, can I get one tall mocha frappucchino please," I order and go sit and wait for it to be ready. Meanwhile I looked down at my phone and texted the gang.

 Luna: Hey guys wanna hang today?

Emy: Nah, can't sorry I got dance today

Hana: Yah, me neither, I got to work on the new outfits for _______, sorry

Luna: Alright, Abby?

Abby: I can't either, I gotta heal some people, it's pretty bad, there are life bite marks in their necks!

Luna: Weird, ok, yea don't stop what your doing then, I'll just ask Tanvi...

Tanvi: Sure, you wanna go to the library?

Luna: Sure!

Emy: Nerds 😒

Luna: DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DO, DIPSHIT!!!

Emy: Chilllll

Luna: Whatever

I looked up just as the cashier brought my order. He handed it to me with a napkin, it has his name and phone number on it, I just rolled my eyes, tossed it out and left.

After walking for about 20 minutes I finally got to the library. As I walked up the steps, I tossed out my empty cup and open the doors to the library to meet up with Tanvi. I saw her already looking at a Percy Jackson book. I walked up to her and she looked up and smiled,

 "Hey Luna!" She chirped out.

 "Shhhhhhh" everybody in the library shushed her, she looks embarrassed but I just roll my eyes.