Chapter Four

"Come on Luna, you're going to be late for school!" Hana nagged me as I was applying my makeup.

"Would you shut up" Emily yelled at Hana giving her the death glare.

"Why don't you shut your mouth, death breath?" Hana scowled at Emily.

"Why don't you both shut it!" Tanvi complained looking up from her book. Both Hana and Emily glared at her, and I just laugh in my head.

"Alright, ready" I informed them as they all stand up.

"Finally" Emily complained as she headed out the door.

"So you ready for you first day back?" Hana asked me.

"No" I say honestly, sighing and shrugging off the fact that I will have to face Nick again.

"Don't worry about him," Emily says smiling, "If he upsets you I'll give him the death glare."

"No!No! It's ok" I say. See a normal person's death glare would just be scary, but since Emily is the daughter of Satan her death glares can actually cause someone a VERY painful death. We keep walking up the path, listening to Hana go on and on about boys until finally we all scream at her to shut up. She did but she wasn't very happy about it. At last we arrive and I have to say bye to my friends. As I drag myself up to the school and into the doorway I catch a whiff of the familier school scent.

Later On

I was walking through the hallways when suddenly a kid ran into me.

"Wow beautiful, watch where you're going," came the familiar voice, I slowly look up to see Nick's face peering down at me. I had nothing to say except for,

"Jerk," I responded., with a growl before rushing off.

"I swear that girl looks familiar" Nick questions his friends. I keep running until I burst through the school doors, I don't stop running until I am near a friend of my dad lives. I knock on the door and no answer, so I knock again and this time he comes to the door.

"Aye Luna it's been a while, what's up" He asks me. His name is Gabe and he is a blacksmith, which I found pretty cool.

"Oh nothing just wanted to stop by" I say to him smiling. He hesitates looking at me suspiciously before saying,

"Oh well how 'bouts you come on in" He offers me, I smile and step inside. We walk into the house and out the back to his workshop.

"What are we doing here?" I ask as he walks to a table and turns giving me a sympathy kind of smile.

"Here," he hands me something "Your dad wanted you to have these so I have been saving them for you until your old enough, they were handcrafted by him using the eternal light" Gabe says. I look down a pull aside the leather cloth, there in my hands was a item to hold the swords on your back along with two swords. I admire them, they have beautiful leather wrapped handles with a golden guard and a silver pin on the end, they had shining silver covers wrapped in a maroon cloth. As I pull away the covers there in my hands lay two beautiful, long, shining metal katanas with the words モンスター殺し剣 engraved on them, and somehow I understood it perfectly, it meant: monster killing swords. I had no clue why that was engraved on them but they looked as though they were glowing golden.

"Whats the eternal flame" I ask Gabe finally looking up.

"It is an everlasting flame that never goes out, the gods use it you know, so having these swords is very lucky. And that's when it hit me, when I was only two, even though I could not understand it, my father had explained to me that when you use the eternal flame to create a weapon, mainly a sword, it will always have the perfect weight and most comfort to the person that owns them. I lift them up, and sure enough they felt incredible.

"Thank you," I stammer, still amazed by them.

"No problem and here, when you put the swords in the holder, throw one at the ground and it will turn the swords and the holder invisible to hide it from people" He hands me a tube full of shiny purple orbs. After a while of talking, I thank him and leave with my swords hidden. I walk back home and one of my house maids greet me as I walk in. I run to the hangout room to find Hana doing her makeup, Abby and Emily playing pool, and of course Tanvi is reading a book.

"Heyyyy" Abby says prancing over to me with a magical rainbow dust trail left behind.

"Hey" I say giving Abby a quick hug, she looks down at me blood covered hands,

"What happened?" she asks,

"Oh nothing much, I was just working in the workshop with my dads friend Gabe" I reply.

"Here let me help" Abby says, and with a quick spin she turns into a majestic white unicorn with a rainbow mane and tail. She traces he silver horn up and down the cuts, eventually they fade away into nothing at all. And with that Abby turns back to her normal self again.

"Thanks" I say,

"So why were you at Gabes during the middle of the school day" Hana asks looking me up and down obviously suspicious.

"Oh uh we just got let out early because of a uh incident that happened in the teacher's lounge yeah the teachers lounge" I stutter out quickly, she obviously doesn't believe me because she raises an eyebrow and says,

"I know your lying, I am an angel I can sense emotion"

"Uhhh well the thing is...." I start to say before Tanvi interrupts,

"Just tell us the truth Luna, we won't do or say anything," she sighs and says.

"Fine, I was in school walking to my next class when Nick ran into me and called me beautiful, he obviously didn't recognize me but still I had to leave so I ran and then I remembered Gabe lived close to the school so I went there and he gave me these" I pull out the swords and my friends gasp, well all except for Hana.

"Who cares about the swords," she rolls her eyes "Let's talk about how he called you beautiful" she burst out. Everybody looked at her and gave her a glare which ended in her cowering away.

"How where the swords made" Emily asks staring in shock,

"I don't know, all I know is that my Dad built them with the eternal flame," I explain, suddenly Emily starts pacing back and forth muttering "This is not good"

"What isn't good" I finally ask,

"Luna," she gasped "Only two people have access to the eternal flame," she explains "Hephaestus and the Wolf King!" she bursts out to me.

"And judging by the way those swords are made, your Dad might be the wolf king!" She concluded,

"Luna, you are one of the most powerful creatures alive!" she almost yells. I stare at her in shock, she had a point but there is absolutely no way I could be the daughter of an all mighty wolf king!