Chapter Two

I wake up the next morning... oh no today is the day!!! I jump out of my bed and run to the window... it looked like a graveyard out there, the fog was especially thick this year. What am I gonna do, what's going to happen, am I going to die TOO!!! I have so many questions!?!?!?!

Later On

I walk through the halls, I can hear everyone talking about the creepy fog.

"Yo did you see the fog"

"Yea dude, it's creepy AF"

I just keep walking as if it is was completely normal...

"Hey loser where are you heading to?" Nick calls out.

"To the gym.." I answer quietly, he walks up behind me and shoves me over... then he and his friends grabbed my gym clothes and started running. I sigh and look up, nothing they are doing is new, it happens all the time. All of a sudden I feel my eyes burning hot, I push myself up and brush off my clothes then I run to the bathroom and just stare at my reflection, my eyes glowing white.

"No...No...No, this can't be happening, am I dreaming, no that was my excuse 11 years ago!!!" so then what is happening to me...? This must be something to do with my wolf figure back in 2004... I look down at the sink, all my veins popping out as I use all my strength to get rid of the eyes. Suddenly I feel a cool breeze, I look up and see I am back to normal. What is happening to me, am I turning into a monster? Whatever it was probably just me seeing things and the stress of the whole world. I have to get to gym or I will be in trouble. I get to the gym and I see my gym clothes hanging from the basketball hoop. I just sigh and walk up to my gym teacher and ask for a nurses pass.

Later That Day

I walk out for recess, only to be shoved by Nick and his friends... I just get back up and brush the dirt off my t-shirt. Like I said before, nothing new. But when I get to the benches, Nick and everyone else surrounded me...

"Hey everyone, look at this loser... sitting alone all the time" Nick comments, I get up to leave but he stops me... I try to get passed but he won't let me, then he shoves me back... I am about to fall, but then a golden light gets under me and pushes me back up so I'm standing again...? They all look at me, terrified and I can't seem to blame them either, I mean I was just lifted up by light cause that seems normal right? Wrong, and honestly I had no clue what to say so I just stand there, silent. Everyone just stared at me,

"What is wrong with you loser, is this some sort of joke to you? You are just a stupid bitch!" Nick yells in my face. Honestly I don't know what to say except that i'm probably just as confused as everyone else

All of a sudden the thick fog cleared the space in between me and Nick, and it started forming letters in the fog...

We went silent... no one dared to say a word, and as for me I had no words, all I could think of was... DAD!!!