Point of no return

Start bij het begin

"Are you playing with him without me, hyung?"

Taehyung questioned again, which made me pissed. Really? I mean what is he trying to gain from ignoring me. Whether he likes it or not he's mine now. He has witnessed it multiple times. What's the point of ignoring me.

"Our little kookie here has a little problem. Down there."

Jin hyung wiggled his eye brows. How dare that old man reveal such a thing. It's so fucking embarrassing. Taehyung furrowed his eye brows looking at my feet and legs. What's he thinking so hard about?

"What happened hyung?"

Oh. Now I get it. I forgot he's the dumbest of the dumb. I internally cheered myself in relief. I grabbed that damned black bunny from the floor and threw it at the curious omega who caught it after so much struggle widening his doe eyes. And why does he smell so good today. Too sweet.

"Ask him tae...don't make me see that shit again or I'll burn it."

I warned making him hug his precious bunny tightly covering its ears. Okay. I might actually consider burning it now. His mouth opened slightly in disbelief.

"You can't say that out loud. You are making Mr. bunbun sad. You are such a big fat meanie and it's hyung to you. Even though I let it slide easily doesn't mean you can disrespect me."

Seriously? I don't know if I should laugh about bunbun thing or get mad about the last thing he said. So he wanted to play that card huh?

I took few steps closer to him, leaning down to his big almond shaped eyes. I heard Jin hyung mumbling something about horny kids as he left us alone. I smirked and reached for his already crimson coloured ear.

"even though I let it slide easily doesn't mean you can disrespect your alpha either, hyung."

I emphasized the hyung word to his ear making him shiver from my breath. I leaned back and observed his frozen expression and smirked in satisfaction.

I turned back to my room wanting to have a fresh shower. And why do I feel so hot all of sudden. Do I have a fever? I shrugged off the weird feeling as i tryed to calm down my raging inner alpha who was demanding we cuddle our omega and blah blah. The little shit inside me is horny 24/7.

**************

I woke up around midnight feeling something brushing my palm. There's someone near me. I instinctively grabbed them by the hand and pulled them down to the bed, caging them under my body, hands pinned above their head, ready to choke them...

A little squeak came from the tiny person who is shaking in my hold. I instantly knew who it was.

Taehyung.

I knew it as soon as I smelt that overpowering scent of honey and lavander. I almost crushed him with my weight.

"I swear to god taehyung. What are you doing here???"

I hissed. His sweet fragrance working miracles for my cock. The tiny omega is panting and trembling from my sudden attack. I could see his parted moist lips under the dim light. He struggled to get free but for whatever reason I held him still, hands pinned.

"I - I..Umm..."

He stuttered, unable to bear my dominating aura, it makes him want to submit so badly, to let me do anything I want with him. He slightly bared his neck offering his hickey-covered creamy skin. A low growl escaped my throat. Is he trying to seduce me in this wee hour of the night or something?

"Go on."

I urged, gritting my teeth, trying so hard to resist his submissive thoughts and behaviour.