Chapter 21

"I noticed that you didn't eat anything today, so I brought you this" Jeff walked in with a bowl of cereal in his hands.

"Umm thanks" I grabbed the bowl and began eating the soggy cereal.
I was craving actual food but at least he was nice enough to bring me something.

"Is Toby okay?" I asked

"Yeah, he fell asleep on the couch"

Jeff took off his hoodie and threw it across the room.
"There might be an old crib in the attic, want to check it out?" Jeff asked

I looked at Vodka, who was still sleeping on the bed,  I was thinking about getting her a crib but I didn't know where or how. I didn't even know we had an attic.

"Okay"

I followed him to the attic, keeping a safe distance between us. The attic was lit by a small candle. You could barely see anything. There were cobwebs and dust on every surface.
I'm not gonna lie, I was a little scared.
Jeff was capable of leaving me there and never coming back.
But there was no possible chance of him killing me. If he wanted to kill me, he would have done it a long time ago.

"I found a crib!" Jeff exclaimed.

This time I had a plan. I was going to be in charge. I had to make Jeff actually like me.
How do you make a killer like you?
Simple.
You become heartless, aggressive, and dominant.
Gain his trust.
How do you get a killer's trust?
Sex.
Make him like you.
It's all part of the plan.
It's worked before. Kinda.

"Can you stop standing there, you look like an idiot" Jeff spat

"What would you like me to do?"

"Help me get this stupid crib into the room" Jeff spat

"How about you shut the fuck up?" I pinned him to the wall.

Jeff gave me an odd look. He wasn't mad, he just looked confused.

With the smallest effort Jeff pushed me off him.
"What are you doing?"

What now?
Think y/n! Think!
Jeff looked into my eyes, making me feel incredibly uncomfortable.

Seduce him.

I leaned towards him and kissed him. The taste of blood was all too familiar.
Suddenly, I was pushed to the ground.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Jeff spat

It was hard to be dominant around Jeff, since he's the only one who's allowed to be dominant.

"You said it yourself, I'm only here for your personal pleasure"

Jeff began to laugh.
"I was joking. Do you actually think that I would fuck you?! Have you looked in the mirror lately? It's not a pretty picture."

He was right. The bags under my eyes, the scars on my face, the bruises, and the cuts. I was no longer the pretty little voodoo doll that everyone use to fear, hell, I wasn't even a voodoo doll anymore.

Even though Jeff was right, there was only one thing I could do.

"You're right. But you know who doesn't mind all the damage? Toby."

Jeff hates Toby, he wouldn't be able to stand seeing him with me.

Jeff began to laugh
"We both know that you would never sleep with Twitchy the virgin."

I scoffed
"His twitching is actually very attractive."

Jeff began growling.

As I was about to go down stairs Jeff suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me back.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

Before I could respond Jeff pinned me to the wall. He began to bite and lick my neck aggressively.
A tried to kick him off me but he was too strong, and I was getting weaker by the second.

Don't give in.
This is just a game.
I'm just using him.
This isn't love.

Jeff took off my shirt along with my bra, then he ran his hands all over my body. He tugged on my pants, wanting to take them off.
Be dominant.
Before he could take my pants off I unzipped his faded black jeans. I pulled them down, along with his boxers.
You are 100% sober this time.
You know what you're doing.
Kinda.
I put his boner in my mouth and began to suck, Jeff grabbed a handful of my hair and began controlling my head.
I looked up at him trying to make eye contact but he was on cloud nine having the time of his life.
Part of me was happy because I was making Jeff happy. But the other part of me was disgusted. I knew that I was only his sex doll.
Then it hit me, the warm thick liquid in my mouth. I quickly swallowed it, making sure I didn't miss a drop.
Jeff looked at me, with his eyes filled with lust.
I got up from my knees then jumped on him with my legs around his waist and my lips glued to his.

"I'll fuck you better than Toby could ever. After I'm done you'll be begging for more"
Jeff laid me on the ground then he pulled down my pants then shoved his member into me.
I let out the quietest moan.
I couldn't let him know that I was actually enjoying this. I shouldn't be. This fucker means nothing to me-
Jeff rapidly began thrusting.
You don't like this.
You don't like this.
You don't like this.
I wrapped my hands around his neck, then with all the strength I had left, I managed to roll us over. I began bouncing on him while my hands wrapped around his neck choking him.
His moans grew louder, I didn't plan on killing him, I just knew that he was addicted to the pain.
His nails dug into my legs as I felt close to climax.
"Don't you dare" he groaned
The grip he had on me made my legs bleed.
"I can't!" I screamed
Jeff slapped my ass, then I felt the warm liquid in me.
I got off of him and laid on the floor, feeling nothing but numbness.

Jeff got up and put his pants on.
"Help me get this stupid crib in the room. After that we'll come back for round two"

I did it. I got him where I want him.