Chapter 18

It was late at night, I couldn't see anything.
I was awaken by yelling. I could have sworn I heard Jack's voice.
I left the baby on the bed and I slowly peeked my head out of the tent.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You actually are sick!" Jack yelled

I heard that insane laugh.
"You should have heard her. The way she moaned my name, that spark in her eyes when she told me to keep going, and the way she touched me"

Suddenly Jack punched Jeff in the face.
"You're sick!"

Jeff chuckled
"That was a good punch"

Suddenly Jack tackled Jeff to the ground and dug his sharp teeth into Jeff's neck, causing him to bleed.
Before I could say or do anything, Jeff pulled out his knife and stabbed Jack's thigh.
I quickly ran to Jack.
"What the fuck Jeff?!"

"Hey doll"

I ignored him as I focused my attention on Jack. I carefully pulled the knife out of Jack's thigh.
"Are you okay?" I asked

"I'll be fine"

I turned around to face Jeff.
"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you and my daughter back"

I scoffed
"You can't possibly be serious"

"I am serious, love"

I put the knife to my throat.
"Leave or I will end you"

He began to laugh
"We both know that you can't do it"

I slowly started to drag the knife along my neck. Instead of seeing Jeff flinch with pain, I started to feel the pain.
I quickly stopped while dropping the knife. What the fuck is happening?!
Jeff noticed that something was wrong.

"What's wrong voodoo doll?" He asked mockingly

I made a small cut on my hand, trying to figure out what was going on.
For once I felt then pain I was causing myself.
Was I now normal?
It must have happened when the Witch Doctor preformed that weird ritual on me. That would explain why I felt so weak.

"I-I'm normal?"

Jeff chuckled
"It just makes things easier for me"

Jack cleared his throat
"You're not taking y/n or (name of your choice)"

Jeff chuckled
"And what are you gonna do about it, clown?"

With all the strength Jack had, he managed to get up. Unfortunately, it didn't last long, after standing for at least a minute he fell down. His thigh was bleeding badly.

"Jack, you need to rest. I'll take care of Jeff."

"No fucking way. Last time you did that you got pregnant"

I rolled my eyes
"Trust me. I can handle this"
Before Jack could protest I quickly walked up to Jeff.
"Where to?"

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into my tent.
"Pack your shit. We're going into the woods"

He gently carried Vodka and rocked her back and forth in his arms.
I grabbed a backpack and packed all my stuff. There's only one way to end this sick love. I knew now that I could finally do it. Me losing my powers was a sign of change. First I have to gain Jeff's love back. I knew that he no longer cared about me, the only reason why he's here is to be with Vodka.

"Lets go"

Jeff grabbed my backpack and gave me the baby.
We left the freak show, once again, and we walked into the woods. It was cold and dark but Jeff knew exactly where he was going. He was walking pretty fast. We didn't say anything, but I felt like I needed to say something. I needed answers. Either way he would eventually have to tell me his plan.

"What do you want with me?" I asked

Jeff suddenly stopped. He didn't say anything at first.
"Sweetie, I love y-"

"Cut the crap"

"You want the truth. I'll give you the truth."
He walked towards me, almost closing the gap between us.
"I need you to take care of the kid, that and sex"

I raised an eyebrow
"I'm not gonna be your sex slave"

Jeff chuckled
"I'm not gonna force you to do anything. We both know that a part of you still desperately loves me. Now hurry up, it's freezing out here"

I quickly followed behind.
Jeff is fucking delusional. I don't 'desperately' love him. Not after all the shit he put me through. And he won't love me after all the shit I'm gonna put him through.

Jeff cleared his throat.
"I thought a lot about what you said the other day"

"What did I say?"

"You said that Vodka didn't deserve me as her father, but I'm gonna prove you wrong. I'll be the best dad in the world. I've even started practicing some dad jokes."

I burst out laughing.
"Jeff the killer, the best dad on the world."

He growled.
I began to see a cabin in the distance. Thank god we're here, my feet were starting to kill me.

"Before we go inside I need to set some rules. Rule number one, don't leave this cabin. Rule number two, take care of the baby. And rule number three, don't bitch about how much you hate me"

I rolled my eyes
"Is that all?"

"I think so"
He opened the door to the cabin. The strong scent of corpses hit our noses.
I walked inside the dark stuffy room just to find several bodies on the floor.

I looked at Jeff hoping he would explain.

"I'll get rid of them tomorrow" he mumbled

I rolled my eyes then walked into the bedroom.
I laid on the bed and gently placed Vodka next to me. There was no way I was gonna sleep tonight, but I could at least try.
I knew I had to end this. I couldn't let anyone control my life, especially Jeff.
There was only one thing I could do.
Killing Jeff would be hard and it wouldn't solve anything.
I wasn't going to kill Jeff I was just going to hurt him, a lot.