I'm very pepperlonely

Opening the door, he then saw her. Standing in a black sports bra and grey sweatpants in the doorway. Her abs in clear view. Erens eyes admiring every single curve and muscle
on her body. Damn, she's more ripped than me, he silently thought to himself.

Realizing she was also checking him out as well, sweat began dripping down Erens' forehead, "U-uh are you Mikasa Ackerman?" He stuttered a blush creeping onto his cheeks. The raven nodded, putting each of her hands in her pockets. "Two veggie-lovers, and one pepperoni pizza, correct?" Eren asked, focusing his attention on the receipt in his hand.

"Yes" she spoke, the relaxation and soothingness of her voice making him feel at ease.

Placing the three pizza boxes in her hands, she carefully put them down on the floor beside the door. "You can come in, I have to go get the money real quick." Leaving a dumbfounded Eren surprised on letting a random stranger into her house.

Hesitating at first, Eren slowly walked into the house, an autumn candle lit, causing the house to smell comforting and nostalgic. Closing the front door behind him, he observed the kitchen and living room which was the first thing you saw when you walked in. It was a big house.

Looking around more, Eren noticed some man on the couch watching TV. Standing up and heading in Erens' direction. The guy had some resemblance to Mikasa, just slightly shorter in height, and a more threatening and sharp gaze. He also noticed he was very muscular, only wearing a grey tank top and showing off his arm muscles.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked, his gaze meeting Erens'. Eren shifted his feet uncomfortably, not sure what to say. "I-uh-I-" Eren stumbled over words, the guy in front of him making Eren even more nervous by the second.

"Levi, calm down, he is the pizza delivery guy" a voice said turning the corner of the hallway meeting Eren and Levis' eyes. Standing in front them, was Mikasa holding a wad of cash in her hand.

"What the fuck, why'd you invite him in here?" The guy known as 'Levi' asked, crossing his arms over his chest. 'Dammit, she has a boyfriend' Eren thought, internally sighing.

Rolling her eyes at his words, she put the stack of cash into Erens' palm, closing his hand and putting hers over it. A light blush arriving on her cheeks.

"Well thank you." Mikasa said, leading Eren back to her doorway. Before walking to his car he turned around to see Mikasa waving, as he flashed a charming smile and walked to the car. Hearing the front door make a small creak while closing, Eren glanced at the cash she had handed him.

Widening his eyes, Eren noticed she gave him much more money than needed, also noticing a small white crumbled paper folded in between one of the dollars. Taking a seat in the car, Eren unfolded the small piece of paper.

"Call me, 678-345-1279
                      -Mikasa" the piece of paper read.

Eren smirked.