Together again or never again

Jimmy's P.O.V

I have been lying on this floor now for a day, William hasn't come near here yet he hasn't even sent food down to me. Trying to move was hard at this moment since well my body is already doing exactly what Derek told me. I could feel the energy from myself slowly fadding away into nothing, like myself was drifting into a black hole. It was the strangest feeling, it was like you lose feelings you body wants' to shut down and go to sleep. Ugh my mind still haven't slept I think it's cause the fear of me dyeing before I even get to warn everyone, as well I don't exactly know this Williams story that well. All I know is that he was thrown in a asylum when he was a little boy. Other than that zip nothing, I am not sure how much more time I have before he goes after the other's next. Slowly turning my head I could hear and feel my bones crack at each small movement, I stared directly at the blood that was dried up from Loki's body. I still couldn't believe he was gone again I don't know how Alice is going to take it knowing her bother is dead again. As well as her never getting to see him again, I know she hasnt seen him since well his first fake death. Other than that she never got to see him when he came back to Beacon Hills, it was like fate didn't want them to see each other again.

A loud bang ranged through the room, it hurt so much it burned my ears so much I thought they would start bleeding at any moment. Ugh I tried to push myself up the cracking started to go through the room again echoing so much it hurt even more now. My body could barely hold me up I lasted maybe 4 seconds before falling. But instead of hitting my face straight into the ground I felt a cool chill hold me up setting me up straight on it as it covered my body only allowing my head and neck to show. It allowed me to support my neck up so I was able to look at William. He looked completely different he was wearing clothing well from not this time period. He was wearing a white button down shirt with a gray vest on it, he had long brown pants as well with a cap on his head. At this point he looked younger maybe a year or 2. He was shorter and everything was this really William or someone else pretending to be him. He came over to me smiling with a cheesier cat smile, gosh that is a creepy smile now isn't it. The boy took his hand grabbing my chin pulling my face up, causing pain to go through my neck. Oh gosh I really wanted to scream so loud that every glass in this place would break into tiny shards.

"He promised me my little boy; he promised me that Luke promised us. Did he or did he not tell us so DID HE!!!!! Luke that Luke our precious Luke betrayed us he betrayed us. We will get our revenge on him we will he hurt the William he hurt us." William keep speaking he was so confusing at this point; it was like he had two people inside his head. I couldn't do anything at this point it was hard to move so I don't know what talking would be like. As I looked at his face it kept altering from one appearance to the other. It was as if his minds are battling for control, it went on for a few more seconds before the William I saw yesterday paper. He was breathing hard as if he just ran 15 miles without stopping. What was going on with him why was his appearance changing back then? It was if he was a completely different person.

"I am sorry about that Daniel I hope my younger self didn't scare you. I brought you some tea but I left it on the floor when he started to break through." He said walking away picking up a tray that laded across the room. He came over placing the tray down in front of us and putting the tea near my mouth. I didn't want to drink that stuff who knows what he put in it, for my sakes he could have poison it or put a sleeping pill in it. I kept trying to avoid drinking it by not allowing my mouth to open, this had caused William to become irritated with my actions. He took a deep breath before setting the tea down on the tray, then looking at me with a annoyed face on it was kind of looked like I am going to kill you kind of face.

"It's not poisons Daniel it's just green tea my mother use to give me this when I was a little boy. It helps relieve pain and make you feel better, how could you even think I would harm my own son Daniel. You are my boy I would never cause any damage to you; I am not going to treat you like my father taught me. Now please Daniel drinks your tea it will help you heal, or would you rather be in so much pain from every little movement you do." He spoke to me while placing the tea near my mouth. He was right I want to heal and I need to if I ever have the hopes to warning everyone. I opened my mouth allowing the tea to go down my throat. It was actually nice the taste was really good, and I could start feeling all the pain slowing going away. Finishing it to the last drop of tea William smiled before placing the cup down again. William began to caress my face with his hand smiling at me, he seemed happy to have me here with him. For some odd reason I felt the same way as he was placing his hand onto my face. It made me feel like a little boy again, with my dad and mom before the split apart from one another. In that second I noticed his hair changed it was jet black to a golden blond, I was completely shocked cause well now I know why people looked so shocked when my hair changes. It was amazing to watch at the roots slowly go down through the color showing a new and beautiful one.