The man with the black hood

Derek's P.O.V

"I promise you Stiles I will bring him back." I said to Stiles while grabbing my bag. Throwing it over my shoulder. Stiles was freaking out with this thing about learning about this guy name R. I saw the picture of Toboe grandmother she was a beautiful women. It was strange through how much they looked alike almost scary.

"Ok now go and please bring him back. I hope he hasn't gotten to him yet." Stiles said giving me a big hug. I kissed his forehead and looked behind him to see Jason. Me and Stiles are still mad about what he said about Toboe.

"I promise now me and Luke have to go now." I said to him he nodded his head before letting go and walking me and Luke outside. We are going to run there since it would be better than driving. Luke was dressed up and down with his gear. We aren't going to war again so I don't know why he is wearing it.

"You ready." Luke said putting on his glove. I nodded my head before we started running. We ran until we were at the edge of Beacon Hills. Luke was trying to see if he could find a trail of his energy while I was looking for his scent.

I couldn't find anything right now. His scent kept going in different directions. It was confusing my nose so much. How did he even do this or did this R guy do this. Ugh this is so annoying me now come on find something.

"Derek." I heard Luke say making me pick my head up. He had a small brown hairs in his hand. Really how did I not find this.

"You think you could track him down with that. If I we get closer to him I might be able to see his energy." He said coming toward me with it. I nodded my head yes before taking a quick whiff of its smell. It was still fresh turning I could smell a small trail of him.

"Got him." I said starting to run with Luke right behind me. We ran for what felt like 20min until we stopped for a short brake. We stopped bye a river to take a quick drink there was no talking at all. He was looking at a picture I think. I looked over a woman was standing next to Luke. This looked a few years old. She had long blonde hair and light brown hair and gray eyes.

"Luke who is that girl in that photo."  I said to him he closed the book before looking at me. He had a death glare on his face. Oh gosh am I going to die from asking that question?

"That girl is Sara she was suppose to be my wife. Until she left me 12 months before our wedding." He said putting the photo in his back pocket before standing up.

"What happened?" I asked why would anyone leave Luke. He is like the greatest man I have even met. Well not as great as Stiles I have to say. But he has a good personality and everything. So why would leave him.

"Cause you might not think this Derek. Since you guys have mates and you both get that connection to be together. Well us Spirits don't unless we are mated to someone out there who is like you. If anyone was my mate I would believe Sara was. But she left me when I told her what I was. She told everyone but no one believed her story. She came to us one day for help so I took her memory's of me. It was like I was never in her life that whole time we were together." He said putting his mask on once more.

"What happened after that what happened to her?" I asked him I cant believe she would do that to him. Wouldn't she still love him even for what he was.

"She got married and had 2 kids both a boy and girl. I see them around town a lot the girl is turning to look just like her." He said smiling to himself before changing his look back at me.

"I got it we are closer. His energy is more think now come on." He started to run once more. I threw the backpack on before running after him. He was running faster before stopping and looking around for a second. Before running in a different direction. Why was Toboe moving so much around where did he go anyway.