Where are you

Jack P.O.V

I just pulled out of the house on my bike. Well it wasn't really my bike I stole it a long time ago. And then changed the license plate number just in case. Yea I needed a ride so this was standing out of a coffee shop with no one around it. So I took it before who ever bike it was came out. 

It was a nice bike though black with a white line across its side. Wow I came in luck when I got it that day. I was getting closer now  to leaving Beacon Hills I told the little children. That I was going to be gone for a while. And to tell Stiles I will back in a few day. Just in case Doc forget anyway he got a lot on his mind.

So now my journey begins. I had decided I was going to go up to all the northern points of California. Stop by and see if any of my comrades have seen him. Well by comrades I mean Alex, Emma, and James. Besides that I still couldn't believe he left us all like that. Mostly me like how could he even think about it at all. We need one another so much so I said I still liked Alice. I didn't really love her anymore. I don't even know why I said all that stuff  anyways.

My felling's for Alice are gone but I still felt a little for her. Well she was the first person I have ever loved other than family. Not family family more like my small family that I built and the ones I have now. You would think he would understand that. She was my first love so its hard to let go. I just want to protect her and make sure she is happy she is like a sister or whatever is like that. But I truly do love him with all my heart. I would do anything for Isaac I would die for him, kill for him, anything in this world he wanted I would give to him.

Right now I am heading towards Emma's house. I hope that she saw him in her small town. After the war Emma went to go live in a nice peaceful life. She wanted to start over in a new town no one knew her. James tried making her fall for him and then tried persuading her to come live with him. Except she didn't fell the same way to him at all. We all knew she loved this guy from Stiles family but he was dead. If she had her way she would make Alice give up half her life to just be with him again.

James did kill her lover Dave so I understand why she doesn't love him. So maybe or hopefully she has seen him around her town. She live maybe like 3 hours from Beacon Hills. The roads have been good so far I have to say. Oh please I hope not any time soon I wont get into traffic the one thing I hate a lot has to be traffic. 

-time jump to 3 hours.-

I just pulled into Emma drive way. She lives in a small house in this town. Last time I called her she told me she missed our old home. But I heard she got a job as being a teacher I was so proud of her. I knew she wanted to work with children so that's good. She is now living in this white house with this cherry blossom tree in front. Made this place seem friendly I got to say.

"Jack" I heard someone yell turning my head I saw Emma. She had her hair up and was wearing jeans and a blue shirt. Just a regular Emma outfit you could say.

"Emma" I said giving her a quick hug. It was nice to see someone from my small family again. I hope the others are doing well too. I haven't really heard anything from them.

"Oh Jack I am sorry about that Isaac boy of yours." She said to me while walking me into her small house. It was nice she had pictures of all of us together on every wall. And a small photo of Alice on a table with a few of her favorite things.

"Thanks Emma I was wondering if you have seen him in your town at all." I said passing her a photo of him that I had in my wallet. She look at it for a while kind of confused at first.

"Yea I have seen him he was just her maybe 2 days ago. I bumped into him at the store he was looking for directions to close where James lives actually. Not sure why though I told him how to get half way there before he went running off."