His name is R

Toboe P.O.V

Running and running till my feet were hurting a little from all of it. I haven't rested yet at all I had to get home that was the only thing running in my head right then. I had to get to them I just had too. The sun was now starting to fully set. Soon the night would fall into the forest. Surrounding me but that wont stop me from getting home back to my pack.

It was only maybe 7.5 miles away from here. I just cant wait to see them all. Running faster than before I passed a small river. Maybe I should take a small brake I thought to myself. Since I have gone a while now. With no water or a rest. Heading towards it I plopped down and started drinking. Very slowly since the water could fill me and make me go slower.

So peaceful I thought to myself. Even with my mind on going back home. What that man said to me is still in my head. Why would he say he was my dad? Dad is home with Papa siting in our house most likely watching the fire. Or maybe even just watching TV or something. I shook the thought out of my head trying to make it disappear. Before standing up again continuing my running once more.

Noticing after a while that things became less clear. I could tell now the night was now closing in on me. Come on Toboe you can make it you can do it. Running faster and faster almost like my paws were not even on the ground. Like I am flying in the air like a free bird with no care in the world.

~time jump 4 and a half hours later~

I was getting closer I could tell now. The woods around me started to get barer. Meaning I was on the path to our pack village. There was only one way to always tell you if I am right or anyone. In a few I will hopefully pass a black rose. That is the sign of our pack. A black rose dad said to me once it was a rose cause the first alpha loved this women so much. More than anything in this world. She was his mate for life and what made her so special was she loved black roses. She was able to make real black roses without changing a white rose. The funny thing about her was her name was Rose and they said she was as beautiful as a rose itself.

Later in life they got married and had 2 children. A boy named Harry who was my great great a lot of those grandpa. Then there was my really long great aunt Luna. After creating their family they slowly created a new pack. Some from his old pack came and thus we grew.

Dad said it was nice until Luna came. The Alphas mate Rose had died when she gave birth to Luna. She died in the process of it but she got to see her daughter before she left. I believe that Harry was only 5 years old. So after her death in her honor they planted a black rose on the path. The last rose she grew before she died. Its the same rose they first planted that day. It never dies it will only die when the whole pack dies. That wont happen since we are all still all here still a family.

I passed the rose smelling it a little it is said the rose can show you things. Only if Rose herself wishes to help you. Still it as beautiful like every night when the moon light hits it. I got so excided from it I just started to run again. Home home the words kept running through my head.

So close I could smell my house. The fire was buring that must mean Papa is cooking by now. I thought he would start early since he has a whole pack to feed. Oh well I ran to the sweet smell of a hamburger I was so close now I could fell it.

That's when I saw it a white house with a red door, there was some small bushes in the front. Dad told Papa once it would be hard to have flowers since. Some of the younger wolves who shift will mark there territory. So instead we have bushes out here. So Dad built a small section of the house into a greenhouse room. Papa was so happy when he found out through getting two of the wolves who helped. He was a Luna he could get what ever he wanted just by reminding them.