Part 11

I looked at the name written on the scrape piece of paper and stuffed it into my pocket so no one could see it. I looked back at Yoongi and saw him cough again, harder this time. I looked at him even more concerned. Is he really okay? I thought curiously. I turned to look at Jimin and moved closer to him. He saw me coming and quickly stuffed the piece of paper he was holding into his pocket, giving me a smile as I came closer.

"Hey, is Yoongi feeling okay?" I asked him, peering at Yoongi coughing again. Jimin looked at me confused and looked at Yoongi too, frowning once he saw him cough again. His eyes scrunched together, not liking what he was seeing.

"I'll go ask." He said, going to stand by him. Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin coming and then looked at me, watching them. Jimin sat down in the chair I was previously sitting in and whispered something to Yoongi. Yoongi's eyes flickered to me again and then down again before saying something again. Jimin shook his head and pushed himself off the table walking back to me.

"So?" I asked, a little anxious.

"He says he's fine and to not worry about him." Jimin said, sighing after "He always does this. He doesn't want to worry people about his health so he goes until he can't walk."

"That' so stupid. He needs to go relax before he changes back into a doll, or his body won't have time to heal." I said, getting angry. I was just about to go over there and make him go lay down when Jimin grabbed my arm.

"Wait Sumi!" He said, pulling me back. I turned to him and glared, shaking my arm free

"What?" I asked sharply

"He actually told me not to tell you..." Jimin said, his voice sounding guilty. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why would he not want me too know?" I asked, widening my eyes. Jimin pressed his lips together and pivoted his feet, reaching his hand up and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He then gave me an innocent look.

"Well..." He said, glancing at Yoongi for a second, making sure he wasn't looking at us.

"Jimin..." I said harshly.

"Okay okay, just don't tell him I told you, but he said he didn't want to seem weak in front of you." He whispered, and I just rolled my eyes.

"Really, that's why he doesn't want to admit he's sick?" I said, my eyes narrowed at Jimin.

"Sumi, I don't think you understand. Yoongi he-" but Jimin never got to finish before he suddenly transformed back into a doll. I quickly looked through the window and realized that it was just about evening outside. It's evening already? I thought. I quickly bent down and picked up Jimin's doll. I wonder what Jimim was going to say before he turned standing up and beginning to pick up the rest of BTS who were on the floor. I stood up after I collected all of them and counted to make sure I had everyone, but realized that there were only six. Oh, that's right Yoongi is at the table I thought, turning around. However, as I did I heard a familiar harsh cough and felt my heart skip a beat. I quickly was faced with Yoongi still sitting at the table, oblivious to what time it was. I froze, looking at his still human form, pondering on which lyrics he should use and scribbling out other words written on the page.

"Yoon, Yoongi..." I stuttered, my arms shaking a little.

"What?" He asked not looking up. I felt my legs shake and I dropped all the dolls in my hands, letting them hit the floor. The sound of the dolls caught Yoongi's attention and he looked up.