~~~*~~~

"Are you okay?" Atcher asked me, as he was dropping me off at my house.

"Uh.. Yeah" I mumbled. I was thinking about Austin and Lily.

Last time I checked Austin liked me and then suddenly ignored me and now he's going out with Tracy.

Last time I checked Lily was my best friend, not Tracys.

"Thanks for the ride" I told Atcher as I got out of the car. I gave him a light kiss on the cheek, which was different, because usually I'd throw my lips against his and it'd be a make out session.

"No problem, Tiger" I shut the door and went inside.

"Mom, I'm home!" I called out, as I sent my backpack down on the couch.

"Shhh. I just put Eva down for a nap." She said, putting her finger to her lips.

"My bad" I replied, in a quieter voice.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"It was okay" I replied, truthfully.

"Just okay?" She pondered.

"Yeah" I sighed. "I'm gonna go to my room. I have homework"

"Okay" She said.

The plan was to actually do my homework, but I ended up falling asleep.

--:::--:::--:::--

The week was pretty uneventful and today was Friday, which meant that the weekend was here.

I made it through the day and was on my way to lunch. I hadn't seen Atcher all day.

I sat down at the table and noticed that no one was here yet. I looked up and saw a very angry Tracy storming towards me.

Either she was mad about Atcher and I or she found out that my dad killed her dad.

My second theory was proved correct.

"You little bitch! You're Adelaine Mason!" She yelled, as she put emphasis on my last name. "Your dad was driving the car that killed my dad!" By now, everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us. I felt my stomach knot up and stared down at the floor. My gaze was cut when I felt my body clash against the cold tile.

Tracy was clawing at my face with her fake nails, digging into my skin, yelling stuff I couldn't hear, because there was a crowd gathered around us yelling "fight" I felt a stinging burn enter my face. That had to leave a mark.

She raised her hand to my cheek and slapped me. "We stayed in the same house! I ate lunch with you, all with my dad's killer!" She yelled in my face. Oh no she didn't. I saw a piece of her long blonde hair and gave it a hard yank, and it fell out.

And that proved my other theory about her hair being fake.

I heard the crowd "Ooooo" I pushed myself out from under her, sending her flying off of me. She bumped into the table. I stood up, and clenched my fist and saw her run towards me. I was about to aim for her face, until she was pulled back.

"Tracy!!" I could recognize that voice from anywhere. It was Atcher. He grabbed her waist. "What the hell is happening?!" Austin, Lily, Jake, Danny and Chris were all watching, horrified.

"She killed my dad! It's all her fault! You are so gonna pay for this!" She yelled.

She said it again. I didn't kill her dad.

I raised my hand to my cheek and pulled away, noticing blood all over my hands.

"Addy, holy shit. Are you okay?!" Lily exclaimed, running towards me.

"Do I look fine?!" I snapped. I couldn't help, but notice Tracy crying into Atchers arm. My heart clenched. He was trying to pacify her.

I narrowed my eyes and stormed over to her.

"What my dad did has nothing to do with me. I didn't tell him to drink and drive. So, don't you dare tell me it's my fault. I'm sorry for you loss, but you have no clue what's it like to know that your dad killed someone, so if you ever blame this on me again, that'll be the last thing you'll say." I spat. I sent a hard glare to Atcher and turned to the crowd we attracted. "Show's over kids" I said, as I threw her fake hair at her and stormed out of the cafeteria.

I could faintly hear Atcher and Austin.

"Get off my girlfriend!" Austin yelled. "And go talk to yours, you idiot!"

"Oh shit" Atcher mumbled.

Before Atcher could come talk to me, I ran out the building, but didn't make it very far, because I broke down, crying.

"Adelaine?" It was Atcher. My bloody cheeks were cupped by my hands.

"Don't talk to me" I mumbled, into my hands.

"Please just listen to me" He pleaded.

"What do you want?" I looked up.

"Oh god, you look terrible." He confessed.

"Did I ask what I fucking look like?!" I snapped. I saw him flinch and he quickly shook it off.

"Tracy and I used to be friends with benefits. I used to have feelings for her. That's why I went to her first" He explained.

"So you completely forgot you had a girlfriend!?" I yelled, standing up. More tears came down.

He looked down, not meeting my eyes. "Look, I'm really sorry" He said.

Is that really the best he could do?

I grabbed my stuff. "I'm leaving" He walked over to me and caressed his fingers against my bloody cheeks, causing me to wince. He leaned in closer and I swatted his hand away. "Just leave me alone!"

I ran home and was greeted by a very worried mother.

"Adelaine!? What in the world happened? Why are you bleeding?!" She pestered.

I couldn't tell her about Atcher, especially about Tracy and her dad.

"Attacked. By a cat" I blurted out, before running upstairs and burying myself into my bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

chapter 15!

this is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written. BUT tracy knows now..

I picture atcher as austin butler, he's beautiful!

chapter 16 will be up soon. maybe today?

leave a comment and vote!