End of Book Update and Acknowledgements

So that's it for Book One. I took a few days off, but it is time to get back into it. I've enjoyed writing EN and I can't wait to jump into Book Two. You guys and gals have been great, and I'm sure I would never have finished if I hadn't had so much support from my readers here and on RRL. So, thank you all.

I'd like to give a special thanks to Adam for being my beta reader and catching a lot of my typos. Also, thanks to my girlfrie- fiancé! Lina for her support and encouragement. To be honest, if she hadn't done a semester in Australia I might not have ever started this fic (mixed message there.) Athena, my Labrador, also deserves a mention for keeping my feet warm while I write.

I also must thank my patreon donors, the fact that you donated despite me not asking you too, and even saying chapters wouldn't be released early there means a lot to me. When I start doing rewards, I'll be sure to remember you. Signed cover art or posters maybe? Right now, your donations will go towards some real cover art for book two. My own efforts are ... middling. I'd love to have some character art, as well. I will share any sent to me.

I'm planning to go back and do some rewrites, but it won't be a complete rewrite - more like heavy editing. You'll still recognize the story and characters. Certain parts are going to see restructuring, and I plan on at least two entirely new chapters.

I will start a new fic for the edits, as I plan to make changes to just about every chapter and it will be confusing to anyone starting while I'm in the middle of editing. Stats are the biggest change and will be simplified somewhat. I will also eliminate health as a stat. There will be a changelog.

Once the new chapter one is posted, I'll include a link here and on Discord. Speaking of which, I'm going to do an AMA tomorrow at 6 pm eastern time (-4GMT) on Discord. Discord is a much better forum for me to answer questions and I'll leave a link below.

On a final note, I've decided that while I'm doing edits on book one I won't work on book two. Instead, I want to start a side project. I have two ideas at the moment, and I'll let you guys decide which I go with tomorrow during the AMA on discord. Once I start on Book Two, I'll keep the side project going but it'll have slower releases and smaller chapters than EN.

Discord invite: https://discord.gg/cxyesSW

Shameless solicitation: Anyone good with covers and willing to help me out for a reasonable fee?