beautiful (TechnoKengkla)

"You look beautiful." // "Wanna go on a date?"

warning: this includes boys in girl clothes thanks to Mark crossdressing in I Am Your King

also this is an au type thing :) 

(... No is the top here. no smut but suggestive stuff. and their ages are 18/21 because i didn't want to be yelled at for underage shit)

//.//

Kengkla pulled at the hem of the skater skirt on his legs, sighing as he looked in the mirror. He hated making bets with Technic because the other boy was so good at manipulating him. One mention of Techno and Kengkla went weak and gave up the bet. 

So here he was, dressed in a skirt and a crop top, eyeliner adorning his eyes and mascara making his lashes look ridiculously long. He was thankful Nic didn't want him to wear a wig or heels, but he still stood in Technic's room, judging himself. Technic laughed from behind him, searching for the lip gloss their friend let him borrow. 

"Hey, nong. Can I use-" Techno barged in the room and Kengkla swore he saw his life flash in front of his eyes. He stared, panic creating a lump in his throat as he watched Techno's eyes rake up and down his body. "Oh." Techno made eye contact with Kengkla who gulped at the serious attention. Techno blushed a bit and averted his eyes.

"There's so much sexual tension in here, I'm leaving. If you guys are going to fuck, please do it in your own bedroom. I don't want my bed to be defiled like that," Technic rolled his eyes, handing the lip product to Techno as he walked out of the door. Techno stared at it before unscrewing the lid and walking over to the younger boy. He swiped the product over the other boy's lips, using his finger to spread it out. Kengkla swallowed again, eyes watching as Techno did the same. 

"You look beautiful," the older man whispered and even if Kengkla felt self-conscious before, he blushed fiercely and thanked him quietly. 

"Wanna go on a date?" Techno asked, making Kengkla's eyes snap towards him out of shock. 

"Like this?" the younger boy asked, gesturing to his outfit like Techno forgot what he was wearing. The older man shrugged and moved even closer. 

"I like you either way, but this... this is really fucking hot," Techno's hands reached out and grabbed Kengkla, pulling him so they were chest to chest. His hands moved down Kengkla's sides and rested on his ass. "We could order and eat in my room."

"Eat the food or eat me?" Kengkla smirked, raising an eyebrow at the older's brashness. Techno smirked, pressing a kiss on Kengkla's lips, grabbing his bottom lip in his teeth and pulling back. His smirk only deepened when Kengkla moaned. 

"Why not both?"