Bonus Chapter

"So, you know the forest from back to front, correct?"

The bruised and beaten wolf nodded hesitantly, his chained wrists were raw and the pain in his head was excruciating. He was lucky to be alive at least.

"Good, because I need you to find some wolves for me"

"What use will they be to you?" Kihyun bravely spoke aloud, luckily the voice before him didn't swing their arm. Instead he received a grin.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Do as I say and your little friends in there won't get hurt".

Kihyun chuckled coldly.

"As if what I do will make a difference, you've hurt us enough already...you monster" he continued to smile weakly.

The chains were undone and Kihyun immediately rubbed his sore wrists and winced at the sudden pain he received from it. He looked up into the cold eyes of the enemy, who was still smirking.

"You have my word, they'll be safe"

And with that, Kihyun's eyes glowed red. Then he was gone.

—————————

"I...

I never walk...

Alone..."

Jimin sang in his little cell, he tried his hardest not to shiver as the air was so cold.

He repeated the words over and over again to keep his mind off the cold.

"I

I never walk...

Alone..."

Until he heard a voice that didn't belong to him.

"I never walk alone..."

Jimin looked up to see a figure looking down at him through the bars, was this a guard? Why would he be repeating those words though?

He continued to believe it was a guard until a torch shone brightly in his eyes, he winced.

"Did you miss me?"

"Jungkook?"