22.

I turned around in fear and sighed out of relief when it was just Jordan faking an deep voice that almost made me shit my pants "you fuck" i chuckled as i walked up to him but he didnt smile i just stared at him confused. "You okay?"

"Yeah im fine i wanna know what your doing outside alone didnt you say you were going for a walk with Kaya but i see Kaya nowhere" he said sounding strict suprising me a little.

"I...i was outside with ka...."

"Where is she now?" He cut me off as i started to get pissed by his behaviour. "Jordan let me finish i took her for a walk and when i came back home the fridge was a little empty and as you see i went to the market to fill your fridge what is this sudden behaviour for?"

"Next time just text me or call me if you go somewhere im just beinng a little protective were in the same town as your ex husband"

I understood his way of thinking but i did got suprised honestly but alright. "Okay i will"

He smiles and took the bags from me as we started walking back home we didnt said a word to each other and i was wondering where he went to so that he would come back wth this behaviour he was never like this and this was scaring me a little.

"Walk a little faster Sara were almost home" he said while walking

"Whats the hurry for Jordan??"

He ignored my question pretending he didnt hear it. We arrived home as he unlocked the door and walked inside i wasnt in the mood to ask any more questions he was being weird. i just went upstairs to Kaya's room and found her awake holding onto her teddy, she looked adoreable i couldnt stop looking at her even tough she started to look like her father a lot it wouldnt hold me back from adoring and loving her beauty she had his big dark brown eyes and long black lashes she had chubby cheeks and she had her fathers lips and nose for sure.

"Baby im Gonna take a shower alright" Jordan said from the hallway. "Okay baby" i playes with Kaya's small curls as i heard the bathroom door lock. To be honest i wasnt in the mood to see him now after this weird behaviour so i decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to make myself something to eat as i walked pass the living room i heard his phone buzz multiple times in a row obviously he forgot to turn his phone on silent i walked to the table where his phone was and his homescreen kept on buzzing i glanced at his phone screen and the Name Chanel caught my attention.

Whos chanel ?

I checked some of her messages and it made me start to have second thoughts on Jordan.
The following messages said:

"Jordan im so done with him he a fucking crybaby"

"I dont know what hes doing upstairs but hes making a big mess im downstairs"

"Jordan hes here hes aggresive hes coming my way!!!

"JORDAN JORDAN!!!!"

My heartbeat went faster i didnt know what to do whos this girl who is trying to hurt her what has Jordan to do with this ?

I just took a deep breathe and left the ohone just as it was to not make anything suspicious but for sure i wont forget this thing i just want to know whats going on. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich and got myself fresh orange juice i heard the bathroom door unlock and heard His footsteps come downstairs to the living room. He sat down on the couch i could hear his breathing get heavier and soon he got up again and stormed to the hallway putting his jacket on.

I walked to the hallway and looked at him. "Where you going ba..."

"Get your ass back to the kitchen dont ask me nothing until i come back!" He hissed before stormin out the front door leaving me shaking from shock.

"What the hell was going on with this guy"

I didnt know we'ther to leave with Kaya or go and see what this man was doing and what was going on with him. As i tried to call him i heard his phone ring in the living room. He didnt brought his phone with him. I rushed to the living room and checken his phone with the last message from chanel 10 minutes ago saying.

"Brother Michael raped me!"

I felt my  heart jumping up my
Throat my heartbeat was going out of control another buzz caught my attention but it wasnt from his phone it was from
Mine.

Unknown number: "He didnt rape her hes gonna get killed"

I havent updated in a longggg time cause of school and vacation i will update but now as before cause of the summer holidays❤️

Comment and vote for the next chapter!!!