13.

Picture: Kaya Cecilia Jackson

*the next day*

I woke up to Kaya making cuite noises in my ear its been the first time that i slept with my daughter in the same bed because since the day that she was born Michael told me to only let her sleep in her crib and whenever she needed someone next to her in her sleep Michael slept with her refusing me to let her sleep with her own mother. I opend my eyes slowly and blinked a few times at the bright morning light shining trough the hotel window right in my face. I rubbed my eyes a few times before sitting up and my eyes landed on no other then my babygirl Kaya. She looked like a little been a little curled up in her sleep she slept just like her father it was crazy to see. I couldnt stop smiling at her and at the fact that we both are in a room without the man that caused us darkness in our lives.

*michaels pov*

I woke up with the shittiest mood i ever ever felt in my life. I drove around the whole city yesterday looking for that bitch and Kaya but her smart ass was hiding somewhere good and i didnt no other choice than giving up and accepting the fact that i lost them and wont see them anymore maybe when Kaya is older and her mother will find some other bitch boy she can live with and become the second father to Kaya which i will never let it happen, but if she wants to play me like this she can keep herself and her daughter away from me and ill make a much better life with more children i dont only have kaya i can make a whole football team.

I was recently having an affair with an
African-American girl named chanel, she was hot and she got an body to dream of we slept with each other a few times and we went on dates and this girl knew how to make me forget Sara and Kaya in Only a minute the minute i met her. She was nice and had a lot of humor just the way i like. We didnt went further then just s kiss and a little bit touching but i do wanna go further with her at the fact that im
All alone now in this huge house so i decide to call her to come over and maybe make a beginning of something new something not forced and oh about this marriage? I divorced her with no damn papers needed shes out of my life and she can stay out of my life.

*sara's pov*

"Good morning little sunshine " i said smiling brightly while playng with her little foot. I kissed her foot making her giggle cause she was very sensitive and ticklish her giggle would light up everyones heart. She rolled around a little enjoying the soft comfy bed she slept on and i couldnt stop staring at my baby having fun it was the first time Seeing her all happy and free And without even feeling or realizing i was rolling down tears from my eyes. How could one human being do this to us how..? It broke me mentally.

After Having a little bonding and fun time with Kaya i called room Service to get me breakfast and i got Kaya some banana an some milk so i could smash the banana in a bowl pour some
Milk in it and feed her some cause she loves it before getting mommy's milk. I changed the tv channel to some cartoons opend the curtains to the nice view of the city and opend the balcony door since it eas a very warm day in the city. I cleaned arround the hotel room which was an large bedroom with an bed for 2 , an bathroom even an wardrobe room with an large mirror and the room next to It was an small kitchen with an dinner table for 2. I already made this place feel like home there was enough space and i was so thankful that i was here with my
Favorite person ever which was my daughter. And for Michael... i hope that god will teach him a lesson a good lesson.

After 20 minutes of cleaning the room
Bathing Kaya quikly and doing my
Morning routine i heard a knock on the door and walked to the hallway to get the door and yes there was the roomservice with a large plate full of breakfast and something caught my Eyes which was an large flower Bouquet full of pink-white flowers i stared at the room service guy confused and all he did was just return a smile to me.

"Today its Valentines day miss someone inside the hotel obviously brought you an flower Bouquet but i cant say who" he said smiling making me chuckle. "Well thanks to that person i hope i will find out who it is or else ill call you back and force you to tell me" i chuckled making the guy laugh.

I picked the large plate up and brought it inside and thanked the guy i grabbed the flower Bouquet greeted him quikly before closing the door behind me as i made my way to the bedroom where Kaya was playing with her teddy bear . I found an. Empty large bowl on the window counter and filled it with water so i could put the flower on it and finally i found what i was looking for which was an card in between the flowers. My heart started beating fast because i had never had any flowers or gifts like that and not even on valentines day cause that didnt exist for me. I opend the small card and started reading it in my head.

"Dear young lady

I hope you read this little note without worrying or thinking that im having bad intentions on you. I saw you last night walking in with a little baby in your arms you looked panicked,sad and worried when you checked in at my desk i felt worried about you and your child i dont know how. You did a check in for 1 week but i made it 1 month for you so you and your child can have a good time together i send you these flowers to lighten up your day a little hoping that this will make you smile you will definitly know who this is and if you dont you can come and see for yourself whos working at the reception now. I wanna wish you a happy valentines day and if you look good in between the flowers theres an 500 dollar bill in a small envelope so you can spend it on your priorities and have a good day today with your daughter. This note is writing out of my heart and im not doing this to win your heart but i would like to meet you and since were a few floors away it wont be that far to find me right? "

After reading the note i couldnt stop but smiling and blushing so hard i felt my cheeks burning.. this note touched me so deeply and i couldnt believe who this person was it was the handsome receptionist from last night i checked in at he made me pay for a week only but gave me a month the time, he send me these beautiful flowers and he gave me 500 dollars? Couldnt this day would be more happier this was the first and best valentines day i ever experienced. After breakfast i was definitly going to visit this guy!

Yesss this is a neww chapter sorry for the long waiting i was very busy with school as usual! I hope you all will have a good weekend and i hope yall liked this chapter! Who is happy for Sara?!!!

Comment and vote for the next chapter!!!❤️