Chapter Fiftee Tree: Final

This is the final chapter and I honestly hope that it isn't shit. This is my first time ever ending a story that wasn't a one-shot, so yeah, it might not be that good. This was a trashy story that was told in a bunch of circles. What started out as Namkook slowly transpired into Vmin to Yoonmin to Taejin to fucking etc. I apologize for that lol, seriously.

It's just something that happens to me when I write. I come up with more and more ideas as I write and I find myself writing something totally different. I really try to stick to the plot but sometimes it can get away from me. Tbh if I was one of those writers who goes back and rewrite their entire story I would rewrite all of this and fix it. But I'm not. This is too big of a story and I really don't feel like going through every single chapter and fixing things.

Anyways enough of that. Enjoy your final chapter from me.

-

With his misconfigured teddy bear in his hand, Jungkook sighed out of defeat and stuffed the plushie back into his bookbag. He couldn't do this. His fear of facing Namjoon was becoming too much and he couldn't bear it anymore. He'll have to wait later. The time to apologize for his stupid actions would have to be later. All that time he wasted on the teddy bear was futile. But it's not like Namjoon would want it anyways. One of Ryan's eyes was higher than the other and he was missing an ear (Jungkook got lazy around that point). Then the spelling on his stomach was incorrect. Somehow he managed to spell sorry, 'sarry'.

It was a mess and there was no way Namjoon would accept it.

This was stupid. He should have known better than to try and make a teddy bear. Namjoon deserved more than some raggedy homemade plushie. He deserved a well-constructed apology that had Jungkook's blood, sweat, and tears embedded in the ink. But sadly all he came with was a teddy bear with 'I'm Sarry' on his tummy.

He looked through the school gate seeing some of his classmates enter the school. Yeah, he'll sit this one out. He really didn't feel like being hassled by people today. The constant harassment was unbearable. Honestly, he can't believe it he made it this far. Jungkook can fight but he can't fight the entire school that's for sure. Plus, he's pretty positive Hoseok wouldn't be by his side trying to help out. Not like his shoe would do as much damage as it did to Jimin anyways. Jimin's just weak.

He turned away and started to head in the direction of his house. He'll have to come up with something later. Maybe his mom can help him bake some cookies or something. Just as he started walking he noticed someone heading his way. From the shimmer of the person's piercings and horrible styled hair, he knew who it was immediately.

"Juhon."

The boy raised his head at the sound of his name being called. Once his eyes landed on Jungkook his entire body froze up. With all the shit going on in school this was the last person he wanted to encounter at the moment. He decided to keep his head down and avoid eye contact with Jungkook. It would be better if they didn't even speak to each other. But as he attempted to walk past the male he was stopped by a hand on his chest. "Juhon wait." Juhon, scared out of his mind, closed his eyes out of fear when he saw Jungkook reach into his bookbag. Yup, he was going to die. Of course, Jungkook found out all about how he formed the plan to get him exposed. Now he was going to kill Juhon and dispose of his body. He didn't think this was how he was going to die. He imagined being fucked to death by a BBC but at least he can die happily knowing that Jungkook pulled the trigger. Bracing himself for death he stood waiting for a bullet to penetrate his skin but instead he was met with something soft pressing against his stomach. Opening his eyes out of shock he looked down to find a ragged Ryan teddy bear.