Chapter Twenny Ate

u wnna ah fite? i gotchu fam

-

DING!

Jungkook's phone went off. He gave Hoseok a glance who just shrugged in return. He sighed before fishing it out of his pocket.

546-389-0912:

i see u

Jungkook stopped in his tracks to check for his surroundings. They were currently down C hall where all the 11th graders were at for 1st period. He knew Jimin and Yoongi had to be down here but him and Hoseok had been walking back and forth down the hallway for 3 minutes now.

Hoseok turned to him with a worried look, "Something wrong."

"Look." he handed his phone over so Hoseok could read the text.

After taking a look Hoseok looked around the hallway as well. There was not a single soul to be found. He sighed, "You recognize that number?"

"No, but it's gotta be Yoongi."

"Nah it can't be. I know Yoongi's number and that's not him. You sure its not Jimin?"

"I still got Jimin's number in my phone. I changed his contact name to 'chimisalittlebitch', I'm pretty sure 'chimisalittlebitch' would have showed up."

Hoseok groaned loudly as he ran a hand through his hair, "I think we should just give up. We're never going to find them."

"Hell no. We're already skipping class and I definitely don't want to go to Mrs. Scott's class so you can go and I'll still look for them."

"Are you crazy? That's a suicide mission. I can't just leave you out here by yourself, that's probably what they want."

"Then so be it. I can take Jimin with one arm tied behind my back and Yoongi's no challenge at all."

Hoseok looked at Jungkook like he was crazy. He knew how Jungkook was when he set his mind to something. He'll get that crazy look in his eyes and they'll start to twitch like crazy. He saw it plenty of times whenever they would practice their dance sometimes after school.

"Well whatever, if you get beat up don't come running back to me talking about how I wasn't there for you."

Jungkook scoffed, "Believe me, I won't."

Hoseok shrugged before walking off in the opposite direction and around the corner to D Hall where seniors mostly resided for 1st period.

Jungkook turned to look down the opposite end of the hall to see if anyone was there.