Chapter Twenny Nan: Tag Team

interesting fun fact about author-nim: i dont ship vkook

Commence the triggered Vkook shippers in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

vkook shippers ^

-

"Hey let me g--"

SMACK!

"Shut up bitch!"

Jungkook's head throbbed intensely as another punch was brought down on the side of his cheek. In one quick move, Jungkook felt a stinging sensation becoming very prominent on his cheek where a red handprint laid in its wake. He tried to block the hits but to no avail, there was still a constant onslaught of punches that were soon turning into kicks being brought down upon his face and body.

The boy coughed up blood when a powerful kick was brought down on his stomach. He groaned in agony as he tried to roll to the side to move away from the attackers but they were quicker already grabbing him and turning him over to take the ass whooping they were bringing.

A loud thud was heard in the room they had dragged Jungkook in. Jungkook was rather relieved when his attackers had pulled away from him. He laid on the tiled floor trying to suck in as much oxygen as he could but before he could even get a little breath in the sound of loud smacks echoed in the empty room. He looked up to find Hoseok brutally punching Jimin in the face but that was abruptly interrupted when Yoongi pulled the taller away.

Jungkook would be damned if he let Hoseok get tag teamed. He got up despite the horrible throbbing in his head and stinging pain surging throughout his body. He yanked Yoongi back by his collar before the male could sneak Hoseok from behind and jerked the older down onto the floor. He wasted no time kicking the older in the face as hard as he could. Hoseok was beside him whacking Jimin upside the head with his shoe that had somehow come off during his explosive entrance of saving Jungkook.

Jungkook leaned down to bring a hard punch down on Yoongi's cheek. He was delighted when he heard the older grunt in pain as the hits. Yoongi tried to fight back but he missed his punches wildly as Jungkook dodged them. He kept Yoongi down on the floor so the older wouldn't have an advantage over the already weak Jungkook.

Hoseok was busy taking care of Jimin who wasn't that much of a problem, to begin with. The smaller boy was on the ground in the fetal position trying his best to block out Hoseok's hits but failed miserably.

Before Jungkook could give Yoongi another punch to the face a pair of arms were wrapped around his torso pulling him away.

"Hey what the fuck?! Let me go!"

A hand was slapped over his mouth preventing any words from spilling out of his mouth as he was dragged out of the room and into the hallway. Once he was out of the person's hold he quickly turned on his heel to see who interrupted him. He frowned in confusion when he eyes laid upon who it was.

"Tae?!" he asked incredulously.

The male rolled his eyes, "Shut up or you'll cause unwanted attention."

Hoseok was soon exiting the room rolling his sleeves up rather coolly with a smirk on his face, "Well that was fun while it lasted."

"Where's your shoe man?" Taehyung asked looking down at the older's barefoot.

Hoseok looked down and wiggled his toes, "It's in th--"

"I got it." came Jin's voice as he exited the room as well with Hoseok sneaker in hand. He handed it over to the male who took it with a smile and 'Thank you' before putting it on.

"Damn they fucked you up pretty bad." Taehyung commented as he looked over Jungkook's bloody face. His nose was busted for sure and there were definitely going to be bruises and scratches everywhere once his face was cleaned up. His lip had a cut right in the center that was dripping off his face in large amounts.

Jin sighed, "C'mon let's get you to the nurse."

Before any of them could make a move a gasp was heard. They turned to find Namjoon approaching them and fast strides. Namjoon stopped as soon as he saw Jungkook's face. There was blood everywhere and just the sight of it made Namjoon's stomach churned painfully.

"Uh, Namjoon, why are you crying?"

The taller male wiped his face out of surprise after being told he was crying when in fact he was. He couldn't quite find out why. Maybe seeing Jungkook's brutally beaten face made this sudden emotion be pulled out of him. A part of him told him that it was his fault Jungkook got jumped. He shouldn't have had Jungkook fight his battle. He should have just went to the principal and told someone instead of having the guy he was falling for rather hard get beat up.

He liked Jungkook that was for sure. As the days had gone by he felt his feelings for the boy gradually get stronger. Jungkook was just so captivating that he was almost addicting. Namjoon wanted to text the other all day everyday nonstop. The younger was funny, charming, and just overall a great guy to be around. Namjoon had been single for a while now but as of lately he has been thinking about giving up that spot for Jungkook.

In the three years of him being single, he felt like he was ready to start up a new relationship.

He was removed from his thoughts when a pair of arms were wrapped around him. He looked down to find Jungkook hugging him.

"Don't cry Joon I'm here for you."

Namjoon sniffled as he returned the hug and was pulled close to the boy. This felt good, being held tight by someone you like. He could do this all day but he knew Jungkook needed to be taken to a nurse before he bled out in the hallway.

He pulled away from the boy wiping his eyes, "Let's go."

-

lol

i've been using that a lot lately and idk y ^

he looks like a cute lil puppy

© domseok // All Rights Reserved

this story is mine, strong power ty

don't forget to vote, comment, & suggest to others

|➼|