Chapter Thurty Ate: Truth

somebody finally gets it

and if you're surprised.

don't be

-

Namjoon sighed when he stepped foot into the cool locker room. Even though Fall was approaching the heat outside was still unbearable. They had ended up staying at practice a few hours longer than usual because their coach was in a bad mood, most likely his wife didn't give him any last night so he decided to take it out on them.

"Why does coach always has to be a dick to us when his wife won't give up the goods?"

"Because he's an asshole that's why."

Namjoon blocked out the noise of all his teammates as he got a change of clothes out of his locker. All he wanted was to take a hot shower and head straight home. He was going to skip out on today's rant about Coach Harrison.

As soon as he closed his locker shut a tall figure was standing right behind it.

Namjoon jumped out of surprise before glaring at the culprit, "I swear to Coach Harisson's blue balls if you sneak up on me like that again I will not hesitate to punch you in the ribs."

The male before him chuckled, "Ok, I'll remember next time not to scare you."

"Yeah yeah now what do you want, Yugyeom?"

"What makes you think I want something?" the boy asked mock-offended.

Namjoon sighed signaling for Yugyeom to cut to the chase. Yugyeom barely talks to him so when he does decide to do so it's probably to be messy and discuss the latest gossip in school.

"I hear you talk to Jungkook."

"Yeah, so what?"

"So I just wanted to know if you knew that Jungkook is an infamous fuckboy."

It took Namjoon a few seconds to process what he heard before he was soon glaring at the other so hard he could burn a hole in the younger's forehead, "What the fuck Yugyeom?!"

"What?" the younger asked like he did no wrong, "It's true. I thought you knew this, everybody does." Yugyeom shook his head at Namjoon's innocence and gullibility, "You know Juhon right?"

"Yeah, he gets in trouble like every day."

"That's only because he used to date Jungkook."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "You can't blame Jungkook for that. Juhon literally picks fights with people on purpose."

"Only because Jungkook turned him into that type of person. Juhon used to be kind and sweet to everyone but ever since Jungkook used him for his body and broke up with him he just transformed into this monster. I really don't want that to happen to you Namjoon."

Namjoon stared up at Yugyeom like he was crazy. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He refused to believe that Jungkook was that way. He really likes Jungkook so hearing this unexpected news has really put a dent in his day.

The only one he can be sure that all this is true is by texting the people closest to Jungkook.

Seokjin and Taehyung.

Namjoon sighed, "Whatever Yugyeom. I'm going to go shower now."

Yugyeom mouth gaped open at the other, "Are you seriously ignoring all this tea I just spilled for you."

"Uh, yeah." and with that Namjoon turned and left the younger to stand there dumbfounded.

-

i'm really giving up on ending chapters but this is wattpad

nobody really cares tbh

© domseok // All Rights Reserved

this story is mine, strong power ty

don't forget to vote, comment, & suggest to others

|➼|