Chapter Fotee Ate

I was going to end the story in one long ass chapter but it's taking me longer than I expected so I took some parts of the document and here we are.

-

"Namjoon honey are you okay?"

"Yes mom I am okay!" the boy snapped at his mother as he wrapped himself tighter in the blanket. He let out a dry cough causing his face to scrunch up at the pain it caused in his throat.

"I'm only trying to help Joonie."

Namjoon sighed, "Sorry mom it's just that school has been stressing me out lately."

Mrs. Kim shook her head as she sat on the end of her son's bed, "Tell mama about it."

Namjoon sat up on the bed rubbing his sore neck as he did, "Excuse my language but I've been feeling like shit lately."

Mrs. Kim chuckled as she rubbed her son's head, "and why is that?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"You mean the boy who was over here last time?"

"Yup."

"What he do to make you all pissy?"

Namjoon sighed again. He really didn't feel like talking about Jungkook. Just thinking about the younger made his blood boil.

"I thought he really liked me but I found out Monday that all he told me was a lie. There was video sent out to every one of him kissing this boy at our school in the skating rink bathroom. There were also some other things happening in that video but it's better if I spare you the details."

Mrs. Kim shook her head as she ran her hand through Namjoon's hair, "Aw baby."

"Then to make matters worse he kissed me too that same night. Who knows what he passed to me."

Mrs. Kim nodded, "Well do you wanna go to the clinic and get checked up?"

"Yeah, I haven't been feeling too hot lately."

"Alright, I'll give you some time to get ready and we'll go."

-

best friend ^

best friend ^

© domseok // All Rights Reserved

this story is mine, strong power ty

vote, comment, & suggest to others

|➼|