Chapter Ateteen

3rd person POV

Have any of you heard of Holland, first K-Pop idol to be openly gay. Yo, I love how people are so open to coming out about who they are now and not being afraid. He took a big ass risk by doing such a thing and I'm honestly loving it. Go listen to his song: Neverland. The video made me soft asf.

-

The last bell of the day rang and everyone packed their things up and left. Namjoon grabbed his books placing them neatly inside his book bag before getting up himself and exiting the classroom. While walking down the hall he could hear the distant tapping of someone running from behind him.

"Namjoon-ah!"

Namjoon sighed as he turned to find no one other than Hoseok approaching him with a heart-shaped smiled into view. The male held his phone to Namjoon once he neared, "Watch this funny video I saw on Instagram."

Hoseok turned up the volume on his phone as it displayed a video of a girl crying and her voice altered a little bit. Namjoon could barely understand what she was saying so he stood there confused watching the video while Hoseok on the hand was crying laughing at the dumb video.

(this the video for anyone wondering lol this shit had me DYING)

When the video finished Namjoon gave Hoseok an unpleased look before walking away. The cheery boy chased after his friend throwing an arm over the taller's shoulder, "Where are you rushing off to?"

"Home."

"For what?~~"

"Nunya."

"Nunya?"

"Nunya bizness."

Hoseok laughed aloud causing Namjoon to cover his left ear, "I can't believe I fell for that, but seriously though. You don't usually rush like this to go home. There has to be some extra stuff going on."

"I can assure you there is not." Namjoon said turning down a hallway with Hoseok still clinging onto him.

"Then you don't mind if I come over then do you?"

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"My parents aren't home."

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he sucked at his teeth, "That is the worst excuse I ever heard of. I have came over your house plenty of times in the past without your parents being there. Just tell me the truth."

Namjoon sighed as they both exited through the main doors of the school. He halted to a stop playing with the hem of his shirt nervously as he turned to Hoseok with an evident pout on his lips, "You can't come over because.. Jungkook is going to be there." he said a light blush tinting his cheeks.

Hoseok was taken aback by the sudden change in his friend's behavior that he almost forgot how to speak. He had forgotten how cute Namjoon could be. He cleared his throat averting his eyes anywhere other than the boy in front of him, "O-oh well you two have fun or whatever." he said then dashed away.

Namjoon stood there confused for a moment at Hoseok's unexpected departure. Usually Hoseok always had a lot to say but he guessed not. He shrugged and headed home.

Namjoon's heart beat quickened with every step he took nearing his house. He doesn't know why but he was nervous as hell. The entire week he wasn't nervous at all but now that the day has come for Jungkook to be at his house his nerves were all over the place.

Yes, he was excited for his newly developed crush to be over at his house but scared at the same time. They were both going to be alone for god knows how long and just the thought of it made the male's stomach churn.

He sighed, he couldn't back out now.

Whatever happened, happened.

As he walked his house came into view and he couldn't help but notice someone sitting in one of the chairs that were on the porch. When he got closer he recognized the familiar chestnut colored hair that belonged to no other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was looking at something on his phone so he didn't notice Namjoon walking up to him until the male cleared his throat.

The younger looked up smiling as soon as he met eyes with Namjoon, "Bout' time you made it. I was getting bored of waiting."

-

Yes, this chapter is short just like my imaginary penis but I felt like making it short because i was being lazy. I just really wanted to upload something so here ya go. The next chapter might or might not be long. Depends.

© domseok // All Rights Reserved

this story is mine, strong power ty

vote, comment, & suggest to others

|➼|