TAG IT UP

no this is not a chapter fuck you

just playing :D

(even tho you know you do want me to fuck you)

ANYWAYS, this is a tag.

BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE AUTHOR RIGHT?!

We made it to 1k which I am very happy about, and our story-- and yes I said our story because this couldn't happen without you guys-- is almost at 10k reads so lets get there too.

oh, and let me say this too. I'm going to change the cover again lollll. Reason being is because I saw other cover photos that looked similar to mine and was like "HELL NO", I like originality guys.

But enough of that.

Let's get it!

|

|

|

How old am I?

I'm 15. Yes, I am young but not that young. My BDay is October 28 btw.

edit: im 17 now 🤧

How did you get into BTS?

I got into BTS because one of my friends was playing some KPOP. Now I knew about KPOP awhile back I just only listened to Henry. So one day she playing BTS or EXO idk and I was tired of listening to that shit all day and not having any knowledge of it, so I sat down and was like show me a BTS video so I can see what all the hype about. First video she showed me was Blood, Sweat, and Tears and I immediately fell in love with Jimin and became a stan. Fun fact is that I couldn't recognize who the fuck Jimin was so the way I remembered him was calling him "Earring boy" because he always had stylish earrings in.

When did you get into BTS?

I think September of 2017.

Who is your bias?

JUNG HOSEOK DUH!

FUCK YES

Where are you from?

I'm from Mississippi and still here.

Are you dumb or stupid?

I would say stupid sometimes, but dumb? Never.

When did you start writing?

I started writing back in 6th grade. I used to write these plays for my drama teacher because she asked us to but then I started writing for myself because I had a lot of ideas of stories, plus that bitch didn't appreciate my work. Then after writing all those stories on paper I ended up losing them and decided to start working on a laptop. I used to write like "urban love stories" about dumb shit or whatever lol. I sucked at writing then, but That's when I came across fanfiction. I started reading Kuroko no Basket fanfics and those inspired to write Knb fics. Then anime fanfics transpired into KPOP fics. Like at first I felt uncomfortable writing stories about real people but then I got over it because I had to get these good ideas out of my head.

What am I?? 🤔

I am girl.

What race are you?

I am the African American. It's very rare to find black KPOP fans, especially where I live but there are a few at my school. It's just that they listen to groups I don't so if I bring up BTS they look at me in disgust.

🌙

I think that was it.

I think.

I hope this covered pretty much everything about me and if it didn't deal with it.

the next chapter probably won't be up till next week becuz im lazy lollll