Chapter 77

"I loved Barbados, but it's great to be back home." I said as Ryan grabbed our bags.

"Yep." He smiled, handing me my bag.

We walked out to the car and Ryan put our bags in the trunk while I got in the passenger side. I couldn't wait to get home and sleep in my own bed. Ryan got in the driver's seat and pulled out of the parking space, I was already asleep when he pulled out of the airport parking lot.

***************

"Brianne, wake up, we're home." Ryan said, gently shaking me.

"Home?" I said, stretching and yawning.

"That thing we make mortgage payments on? Yes, home." Ryan giggled, getting out of the car.

I stretched once more and took off my seat belt as Ryan opened my door. I started to get out, but Ryan stopped me.

"No, no don't get up. Let's do this the proper way." Ryan smiled, picking me up bridal style.

I laughed as Ryan unlocked the front door, carrying me across the threshold.

"That was awesome!" Ryan said, putting me down. "I'll go grab our bags, don't go too far." Ryan smiled, kissing me.

I sighed, smiling to myself and looked around the living room a bit before sitting on the couch.

"I have returned." Ryan said, closing the door. He set our bags down and joined me on the couch, placing my legs on top of his. "This is now the house of a married couple." Ryan smiled.

"That is correct."

"I just love how that word sounds, married. I'm married to the most beautiful girl on the planet." Ryan said, smiling at me.

"You literally are my rock star husband."

"Hell yeah."

"You're so cute when you're excited." I giggled.

"Hey, I have every right to be."

"Didn't say you couldn't. So what do you wanna do now?"

"Fortnite."

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

"We just got back from our honeymoon and all you can think of is video games right now?"

"Yeah, but I'll have a special guest on my stream...my lovely wife."

I lowered my face to hide the fact I was blushing like crazy.

"I don't know how to play though?" I said, lifting my head back up.

"That's okay, you just sit next to me and look pretty and read a few stream comments."

"You know how I feel about comments."

"One negative comment and I'm turning the stream off."

"Okay, just let me check a few e-mails and I'll be up to join you."

"Okay." Ryan kissed my cheek and got off the couch, going upstairs. I walked into the dining room and opened my laptop, logging into my e-mail.

"Junk mail, junk mail, that person is already booked."

Nothing too demanding. I shrugged my shoulders and walked upstairs to see Ryan setting up his stream.

"Hello there." He smiled.

"Hi."

"Just let me log on and we'll be set." I sat next to Ryan and smiled as he started streaming.

"What's up everyone? It's been awhile since a stream, but I have a special someone joining me tonight, my wife."

"Hello." I waved, smiling into the camera. "I'm not playing, just observing."

"She knows I'd kick her butt." Ryan laughed.

"Hmm, a challenge." I smirked. "He'd let me win though."

I saw Ryan shake his head in disagreement. "Never."

***************

Most of the night, it was me watching Ryan play, him talk to his online friends and read the stream comments.

"Ooh, someone asked what's it like to be married to you. Good question." I giggled. "Well we've only been married for a few weeks, but it's nice knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. We get to go through this journey called life together." I smiled. "But there are some days it's like having a child. What about you?"

Ryan scratched his beard, putting himself in deep thought. "It's only been a few weeks and it feels great. Think of it as one of those really satisfying morning stretches and then multiply it with finding cute baby animal photos online. It's a pretty intense feeling."

I just looked at Ryan, giggling and shaking my head.

"Do we want children? Yes, but much later down the road. Ryan and I both have some busy, demanding schedules."

Ryan continued playing his game, but smiled as I discussed the topic of children to his fans. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and stood up, stretching.

"I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight and it was fun chatting with you guys." I waved goodbye, getting into the bed.

Ryan played for a few more minutes and then called it a night, turning the stream off. He crawled into the bed next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight, wife."

"Goodnight, husband."

We kissed each other goodnight and closed our eyes, getting some sleep.