Chapter 16

Breakfast was done and over with and Ryan and I were back at his place, cuddled up to each other and watching Ryan's favorite show Rick and Morty. I was content, but the thought of meeting everyone tonight was just really starting to bother me. Sure I was a friendly person and I love meeting new people, I do it all the time at work, but that's different. These were the girlfriends of Ryan's friends and I don't want them to hate me or think bad about me.

"That was a good episode, wasn't it?" Ryan chuckled, nudging my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh yeah." I nodded.

"What's up?" He asked, placing his hand under my chin. "You've been out of it since breakfast."

"I'm just nervous about dinner later tonight. I just don't want the girls to not like me or think bad about me." I confessed.

Ryan gave a small chuckle and pulled me into a hug, letting my head rest against his chest. "You have nothing to worry about, Brianne. They are going to like you, they're some of the nicest girls I've met, so there's no worry." Ryan smiled.

"Positive?"

"Positive."

We watched more episodes of Rick and Morty to pass the time before we had to head out to dinner. After Ryan had told me I had nothing to worry about my anxiety about meeting them had died down a little.

Around four, Ryan and I both fixed ourselves up a bit and headed outside to the car. We both got in, he pulled out of the driveway and we drove out to the restaurant to meet up with the guys and their girlfriends. We pulled into the parking lot, Ryan got out and I stayed inside the car for a few more minutes. Ryan noticed this and gave me a 'what are you doing?' look.

I got out and let out a heavy sigh and gave Ryan a small smile. "I just needed a few extra seconds is all." Ryan took my hand in his, lacing our fingers and we walked inside the building, immediately being waved over by Chris.

We walked over to their table and I awkwardly stood next to Ryan, gripping onto his hand for dear life. Next to Chris was a very pretty girl with jet black hair and brown eyes. She had winged eyeliner, gold eye shadow and was wearing a skin-tight black dress. I looked over to my right and saw another pretty girl with red hair and hazel-colored eyes, she had a septum piercing and a labret. She was sporting a black beanie on top of her head and a black jacket on her body.

"Hey, guys." Chris smiled, pulling two nearby chairs over for us.

"Hello." We both replied, taking our seats.

"Brianne, I'd like you to meet Gaia." He introduced the black-haired girl, smiling. "And this is Ghost's girlfriend, Kylie." He pointed to the redhead.

"Hi." I smiled, waving. "I'm Brianne, Ryan's girlfriend."

"So this is who Ryan wouldn't shut up about on tour?" Kylie smirked at Ryan.

I looked over at Ryan and saw his entire face turn red. He looked down at the table and tried to hide the fact that he had been gushing about me while on tour with the guys. How adorable!

"Nonstop." Gaia chimed in, giggling.

Oh, I think I'm going to get along with these two just fine.

We ate our meals and talked among ourselves, the guys having their conversation and the girls and I having our own. I found out that Gaia does modeling and is a professional make-up artist, wouldn't mind having her give me some tips sometime. Kylie tours with the guys as well and does the stage performances for shows, she's a cat mom and a Disney fanatic.

Truth be told I don't know why I was freaking out so bad earlier, I clicked with these girls better than I did with girls in my high school. They were both sweethearts and I could tell we were going to be the best of friends. During our conversation, both girls had asked for my phone and put their numbers in it and I was happy that I was finally making some friends out here. Sure I had Emilee, but a person needs to expand in friendships.

********************************************

"You'll have to fly out and visit sometime, we'll all go to Disneyland," Kylie said as we stood outside in the parking lot, briefly talking before we went our separate ways.

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"Yeah whenever we're both not booked, I and you have to hang out and have girl time," Gaia said, smiling at me.

"Absolutely."

We said goodbye to each other and got into our cars, going in different directions. I had a smile on my face as I looked out my window. Ryan placed his hand on mine, getting my attention.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked.

"I had a nice time tonight. We'll have to do this more often with them again, I don't know why I was freaking out earlier?"

"It's normal for nerves to do that, but I'm glad you had a nice time. I told you you had nothing to worry about, I think they like you more than they like their boyfriends." Ryan joked.

"Ditto." I teased.

"That was a low blow." He laughed.

"I'm kidding! I adore you and only you, Mr. Sitkowski."

"Right back at you Miss Johnson."