Chapter 54

Today was Scranton's Warped date and I couldn't have been anymore anxious. Emilee and I closed the studio early today so we could drive to go see our boyfriends.

"Your phone's ringing." Emilee said. "It's Ryan."

"Answer it and put it on speaker. Hello?"

"Sup, babe. You on your way?"

"You know it."

"Awesome. Text me when you get here. I love you."

"I love you too."

Emilee hung up my phone and stared at me. She knew I was going to literally be at Ryan's throat when I saw him.

We arrived to the location, parking the car. I gave Ryan a text to inform him we were here and looking for their bus. A few minutes later and I saw him walking towards us, smiling.

"Baby, oh my god!" Ryan smiled, hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back and kissed him on the lips. "I missed you."

"I missed you too and Emilee you came. Vinny's going to be ecstatic when he sees you, come on." 

We walked with Ryan towards the bus and entered once we had reached it.

"Brianne!" Chris yelled, hugging me. "And you've brought a guest."

"Hi, this is my best friend and co-owner E-"

"EMILEE!" Vinny screamed, running towards her.

"Baby!" She squealed, wrapping her arms around Vinny.

"I take it that's EmIilee then." He chuckled. "Very nice to meet you and see you again."

****************

Majority of the afternoon was spent on the bus, catching up and watching the guys get ready for their show.

"You're pretty quiet." Ryan said, tuning up his guitar.

I wanted to address him about his ex, but it never seemed like a good time.

"I'm just tired." I lied.

"Why don't you go back to the bus and lie down in my bunk?"

"I don't want to miss out on you performing. I'm staying right here to cheer you on."

"My number one fan. You're simply the best." Ryan smiled, kissing me.

"Keep it in your pants, Sitkowski. We don't need you on stage with a boner." Ricky laughed.

"You really know how to ruin the moment don't you, Rick?" Ryan said.

Ricky laughed and went on to getting himself ready for the show. The crowd was chanting and yelling for the band as they made their way to the stage. I gave Ryan two thumbs up as he walked on the stage.

The guys played their set, Chris gave a speech and they played a few more songs before they were done.

I don't know why but I had this strong feeling of anger towards Ryan. It's not like he cheated on me or did he? No! Ryan would not be that dumb to cheat.

The guys walked off stage, drenched in sweat. I held my hands up in front of Ryan to stop him from hugging me.

"That's a first." He stated.

"I promise I'll give you all the hugs and cuddles once you shower."

"You too, Vinny." Emilee said, pinching her nose.

Emilee and I walked back to the bus and got on, sitting down on the couches.

"You okay?" She asked.