Chapter 27

October 17th

I yawned and stretched as I woke up to my alarm going off and I picked up my phone turning it off to start getting ready. I have a long drive ahead of me today. I got out of bed, showered and got dressed, and made my way downstairs to find my camera packed and ready to go. I made a cream cheese bagel for myself and carried it in my mouth as I picked up my things and walked out the door to close it behind me.

I locked the door and got into my car, placing my camera on the passenger's seat, and pulled out of the driveway to get out onto the main highways and interstates. As much as this drive was going to exhaust me, it'll be worth it. Though I am a little hesitant to see Ryan after I had that encounter with James, Ryan said we were fine. I guess I'll find out later when I get into Pittsburgh.

***********************************************************************

Four hours later and I had finally made it into Pittsburgh and I pulled into the Marriot's parking lot like last time and got out to check myself in. I walked in through the doors and approached the clerk at the front desk with a smile.

"Can I help you?" He asked smiling back at me.

"Room for reservation under the last name Johnson," I said pulling out my wallet and credit card.

"Yes, you are booked in suite 739." He smiled handing me over the room key. I slid over my credit card and watched him swipe it before returning it. "Enjoy your stay here."

"Thank you." I slung my camera bag over my shoulder and headed over to the elevator. I pushed the up button and got on once the doors had opened up. I rode up to the seventh floor and got off in search of my room.

"Aha!" I said out loud as I found my room and slid the key through the slot. I stepped inside and noticed it was the same layout as the last room I was in before. A small sitting area with a couch and TV, small kitchen and king-sized bed and flat-screen TV in the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and sighed closing my eyes for I still had hours to go before tonight's show. I think a quick nap will refresh me.

******************************************************************

I woke up and looked down at my phone to see Ryan had sent multiple messages asking if I was here or not yet and Emilee messaging me that things were going okay at the studio. I stretched my arms out and ordered some room service before I went out to go visit Ryan for a while. I finished up my food and grabbed my camera, phone, wallet, and room key, and walked out of the hotel to cross the street, and walked into Stage AE's parking lot. Once again I wasn't sure which bus was Ryan's so I texted him and waited for him to emerge from one of them.

"Baby!" He jogged over to me as he wrapped his arms around me. "It feels good to have you in my arms." Ryan smiled kissing me on top of the head.

"I know! Come on I want to see the guys and their girls."

Ryan and I stepped onto the bus and I was automatically greeted with loud hellos and quick hugs from Gaia and Kylie.

"It's so good to see you again!" Gaia smiled pulling me down to sit with her on the couch. "How's the studio and everything back home?"

"Good business is good. Emilee is running it for me today so I could come and visit you guys."

"I still need to set a reminder in my phone to have a shoot with you."

"I'll be happy to help out." I smiled.

"We still have hours to kill, Brianne wanna take a walk with me?" Ryan asked.

"Sure."

We walked off the bus hand in hand and walked inside the venue as various crew members were setting up for tonight's show. The quietness between Ryan and I was awkward until I broke it by clearing my throat.