Chapter 61

The next morning I woke up and smiled as I saw Ryan still sleeping. I pushed a piece of hair off his face and kissed his lips.

"Morning already?" He groaned, not opening his eyes.

"Tire yourself out last night?" I giggled.

He opened his eyes, smiling at me. "It was worth it."

"Yeah my wrists are still sore." I said, examining them.

Ryan lifted them up and gingerly kissed them. "All better?"

"All better." I smiled.

"You don't have any appointments today, do you?"

"No it's Saturday."

"So I got you all to myself..again." Ryan smiled at me.

"True, but we need to clean up from last night." I said, getting out of bed.

"It's just clothes."

"Yeah and your tour clothes also need to be washed. Do you want your clothes washed or would you prefer them to rot?"

Ryan sighed, grumbling and got out of bed, walking into the bathroom.

"Hey, I could let you deal with this foul odor."

"I spent three months on a bus with men who barely showered, I think I'll live."

I shook my head at and started getting dressed.

I went downstairs, gathering our clothes from last night and pulled Ryan's bag into the laundry room. I turned on the washing machine, putting the clothes in and opened Ryan's bag.

"Oh my lord!" I shrieked, stepping away and holding my nose. "That is ripe!"

I tried not to throw up as I dumped Ryan's filthy laundry into the washing machine. I put in extra soap, closing the lid and went out to the living room.

"Sweetie, how do you not pass out or die from your own smell? That's terrible. I thought something was going to reach out and grab my hand."

"You get used to it after awhile. Hey, it's almost been two years you've been dealing with my smelly self."

"Yeah almost two years we've been together. I think this is the first time since we bought the house I had to wash your tour clothes."

Ryan laughed, holding up his hands. "Okay, okay fair enough."

It surprised me that in a few months it'll be Christmas and then a whole new year. Another year Ryan and I've been together.

"You have a birthday coming up in September. Anything you want in particular?"

"I don't know. Won't you be leaving for another tour?"

"I doubt it."

He'll be wrong.

"I don't know. I would like to spend my birthday with you." I smiled, sitting on his lap.

"I'll make sure that happens." Ryan smiled, pecking my cheek.

I hope I can spend my birthday with Ryan this year.

*******************

I was just cleaning the house up a bit when the doorbell ringing got my attention.

"Got it." Ryan said, opening the door. "Mom, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to stop by and pay you guys a visit." She smiled.

"Come in." I said. "How are you?"

"I'm good. How have you two been?" She asked, taking a seat in the living room.

You wouldn't believe it.

"We've never been better. Warped was so much fun, I can't believe it's over for good now." Ryan said, sitting next to his mom.

"Business going good, Brianne?"

After my ex trashed the place.

"We were slow for a bit, but we're back in the swing of things. Can I get you something to drink?"

"Oh no thank you. I'm not staying long, just wanted to drop by and check base." She smiled.

Ryan told his mom all about tour. I could hear him talk all day and I still wouldn't get bored. I love hearing Ryan talk about his passion with music. It was one of the many reasons why I love him.

His mom asked to use the restroom before she went on her way. Ryan showed her the smaller bathroom we had downstairs and rejoined me on the couch.

"Do you guys know there's a crack in your dining room table?" She asked, walking back in the living room.

My eyes nearly popped out and Ryan's face turned completely red.

"That table is not made with the best material in the world. We'll have to go look for a sturdier table." I said, chuckling and scratching the back of my neck.

"Well it was nice seeing you two. I always feel so welcomed here." She smiled.

"You are always welcomed here." I said, walking her to the door.

"I'll see you guys soon." She hugged us both and left, closing the door.

I turned around and looked at Ryan who made a dash to the dining room.

"Fuck!"

He walked back in, shaking his head. "Yep, it's cracked. Fuck."

"That's how the table cracked in the first place."

"Well I didn't know it was going to crack!"

"Clearly."

"The table cracking was the last thing on our minds last night."

I sighed and shook my head. "No more tables, Ryan."

"I take you were I please." He laughed.

"And that choice literally scarred the table."

Ryan stuck his tongue out at me and I chucked a pillow from the couch at his head.

"Ow!"

"Oh that didn't hurt you."

"What if I have brain damage now?"

I laughed at his stupidity. "You were already brain damaged when I met you."

"Ooh!"

"Need some burn ointment?" I smirked.

"I should've asked you that last night. Your ass looked like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer."

I went to say something, but kept my mouth shut and walked into another room.

"I love you!" Ryan laughed.

I groaned out of annoyance, hearing Ryan laugh even harder.

I'll get you back, just you wait Ryan Sitkowski.