Chapter 67

It was a long drive back to the terminal in Pennsylvania, but it was worth the wait. We got to the terminal and we all got off the bus, going our separate ways.

"I want details." Ricky said, putting his bags in his car trunk.

"No you don't." AJ replied.

"Not those details, you idiot. Obviously when you tell the rest your families, let me know!"

I gave Ricky a thumbs up as Ryan put our stuff in the car. I walked over to him, smiling and put my arm around his waist.

"Ready to go home and properly celebrate?" Ryan asked, getting into the car.

"Sleep?" I asked, putting on my belt.

"We really are meant to be. I just want to sleep in my own bed."

We pulled out of the parking lot and headed back home, mine and Ryan's hand never unlocking. I smiled as I saw our house come into my sights. I never really thought how much I could miss something so much most people take for granted.

"Home sweet home." Ryan smiled, turning the car off.

We got out of the car, grabbing our things and unlocked the front door with smiles on our faces.

"Just leave the bags by the door." I smirked at Ryan.

Ryan shut the door, tossing our bags on the floor and chased me up the steps to our bedroom. I squealed, giggling soon after as Ryan grabbed me by the waist and tackled me down on the bed.

I smiled up at him as he hovered over me. I placed my hand on the back of his head, lightly playing with the ends of his hair. Ryan leaned in closer and pressed his lips to my forehead. He rolled over to the other side of the bed and pulled me into his chest.

"You ready to start planning our wedding and be married to my crazy self?" Ryan giggled.

"Definitely."

Ryan picked my chin up and smiled at me. "Good. Because I love you and I'm never letting go. I love you, Soon to be Mrs. Sitkowski."

I snuggled into Ryan's chest, smiling. "I love you too, Mr. Sitkowski."

***************

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Ryan fast asleep, his mouth slightly hung open. I carefully sat up in bed and covered Ryan with the blankets. I crept out of the bedroom and went downstairs to make a phone call.

"Hello?" Emilee answered.

"Hey, is Vinny nearby?"

"Living room, why?"

"Did he tell you any rather exciting news when he came home?"

"No- oh my god you're pregnant!"

"No! I'm engaged."

I pulled the phone away from my ear when Emilee let out an ear deafening scream. I'm highly positive I no longer have the ability to hear in my right ear now.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"What are you screaming about?!" Vinny yelled in the background.

"Ryan proposed!"

"Yeah he did at last night's show."

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"Ow! Fuck!" Vinny cried out.

"Brianne, how come you didn't call me after it happened?"

"Because Ryan and Brianne turned our back lounge into a complete fuck fest." Vinny said.

"Okay now I'm giving you permission to smack him."

"Oww!"

"I'll see you at work tomorrow and we'll talk about it." Emilee said.

I hung up as I heard Emilee continue to yell at Vinny. I shook my head and looked down at my engagement ring, smiling.

I really couldn't believe this was actually happening. I was going to be Mrs. Brianne Sitkowski.

"You left me all alone?" I turned around and saw Ryan standing on the steps with total bed head.

"I came downstairs to make a phone call. Vinny didn't tell Emilee about last night."

"I could've sworn he told her about that."

I shook my head. "Well he didn't. If I were you, I'd start looking for a new drummer."

Ryan chuckled, taking a seat on the couch. "I know my mom flipped when she heard the news. What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you going to tell your mom about our engagement?"

I haven't spoken to my mom since Ryan and I visited her. She certainly didn't care for Ryan, so why would she care if we're getting married?

"Why would she care?"

"I mean most mothers are thrilled when their kids, especially their daughters get married."

"I'm sure she's more worried about my sister's engagement. Ryan, my mom doesn't care what I do or who I do it with. She's never going to come to terms and accept the lifestyle I live. You can't change people like her."

"I understand, but it's been awhile since you went and saw her. She could've made some changes herself."

Ryan you don't know my mother like I do. She'll never change.