(End of dream)
And with that you shot up in your bed with your hand in your chest you felt yourself hyperventilating. You felt your fast breathing increase even more until you felt arms wrapped around you "Y/n calm down it was just a nightmare" Bendy said as he looked up at you with a smile and you felt your breathing slow down as the ink demon calmed you down "I know Bendy" you say in a quiet voice "What time is it?" You asked in a sleepy voice "It's... 1:45 in the morning" Bendy said looking at the clock on the side of your bed "Okay" you say as you rest your head back on the pillow and Bendy laid next to you as felt him purring in your chest which made you even more calm and you fell back to sleep not hoping to have that nightmare again or anytime soon.

(In the morning)
You wake up without the demon by your side and you slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes "Well, I should go shopping for school tomorrow" you thought to yourself as you changed out your pajamas and into a all (f/c) outfit and went downstairs "Hey y/n" Boris said and you waved at the wolf "Are you okay?" Dylan asked looking at you "Yeah, you seem like you need some sleep dear" Crstyal said walking up to you "I'm fine. I need to go to the store to get some stuff for school" you say smiling "What's school?" Dylan asked "School is a place where humans like y/n go to learn. She went when she was brought to the studio back than and she would spend about 7 hours at that place" Bendy said smiling as he sat upside down in the chair "Wow Bendy you know your stuff and you don't even go to school" Rosie said "Can I come with you?" Rosie asked "You don't go to the same school as me" you say smiling "Well... This year I am going to school with Jax cause my mom didn't like us apart in different schools" Rosie said smiling "Okay. Fine with me Rosie" you say as you laid in the couch and rest your head in the arm "Um... Y/n?" Bendy said as he poked you and you dozed back to sleep "You should wait" Bendy whispered to Rosie and she nodded as you went back into your world of dreams.

(Time Skip)
"Bendy how long was you up with her?" Boris asked the demon "Don't blame this on me! She woke hyperventilating and all I did was calm her down" Bendy said "Well, it's been 2 hours and she hasn't woken up yet. I hope she is breathing" Rosie said and Bendy ran over to you and try to listen for a heartbeat "She breathing" Bendy said as he sighed relief "Why would you joke like that?!" Bendy yelled at the cartoon Neko girl "Sorry but I was worried too" Rosie "So... I guess we will have to go to the store for y/n" Crstyal said smiling "You come with us Rosie. We don't know what she needs for this so called school" Crstyal said "Dylan if you want you can come along too" Crstyal said smiling "Yay!" Dylan said hugging Crstyal "Boris and Bendy, you boys stay and keep a eye on y/n while she rest" Crstyal "Who said that I wasn't doing that already?" Bendy asked smirking at Crstyal "Okay you guys go and hurry back" Boris said smiling as they left out the house.

(At the mall)
"Okay Rosie. What do we need to get?" Crstyal asked looking around in the store "Mostly school stuff" Rosie said smiling "Okay, you go ahead" Crstyal said "Crstyal you can pick out her book bag. She wouldn't mine" Rosie said "Okay" Crstyal said as she started looking for a bag.

(At your house)
"What time is it?" Jax asked "It's 2:00 pm" Boris said smiling "And she is still out" Bendy said in a disappointed voice "It's gonna be okay" Boris said petting Bendy's head "Yeah sure" Bendy said under his breath and walks upstairs "Is he gonna be okay?" Jax asked "Yeah" Boris said "You sure are happy" Jax said "Well, I am a friendly wolf" Boris said "And I must stay strong because of me being a big brother" Boris said "You are his big brother? I thought it was the other way around for you two" Jax said "Just because Bendy is a demon doesn't mean that I shouldn't protect him" Boris said smiling "Even though he was created first he was upset because he have no one like him to hang around with. Joey than decided to create me" Boris said.

"It was like it was yesterday" Boris said smiling "Bendy was so happy when we met and we spent all our days with at the studio than that Angel came" Boris said "I would had felt the same way is someone just came in between my friendship.