We fell together, but we also got stabbed together as the man fell on his knife, causing it to go through him and penetrated my shoulder and a thin line was cut into the skin.

Jungkook immediately ran to Jimin and Taehyung. His muscular arms wrapped around Jimin's waist and threw him at the unknown man. The weight of the attack caused both men to lose their grip on their weapons. Jungkook and Taehyung joined Jimin and began beating him to death.

Forcing my eyes away to find YuNa, I spotted her against the wall completely unarmed with a knife at her throat.

She didn't move. She didn't speak. She didn't even blink as she stared down the man who could end her life with the flick of his wrist.

A slow smile spread across her face when she saw the four of us sprinting to her aid.

Her heavenly eyes trailed back up to the man's face and she laughed right before Jungkook's fist connecting with the side of his head.

I hauled her away from the fight but she raked at my skin with her nails as she tried to get to the fight, "Yoongi!! JUNGKOOK STOP! Babe let me go I need to see him! HE KNOWS ABOUT ONE OF MY CLIENTS LET ME GO YOU MOTHER F*CKER GET THE F*CK OFF OF ME SO I CAN BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF HIM MY D*MN SELF!!"

Her pinky nail narrowly avoided my eye and I released her. She shot away from me as if I was hurting her instead of the other way around. YuNa barreled into Jungkook and knocked him off of the man before taking his place and straddling his waist.

Her slim and small hands wrapped around his throat while she screamed curses at him and began smashing his head into the cement flooring.

I watched her lose her mind and turn completely savage as she repeatedly beat his head into the concrete.

Two minutes later, he was obviously dead, and she was still going. YuNa was covered in blood and cuts but she was still screaming and cursing at the man.

The four of us guys were dragging the bodies out of the warehouse to burn the attackers and bury our friends. Taehyung cried a little as he buried three of his hyungs and ultimately his brothers.

Jimin didn't cry at all until he saw Hoseok's once radiant and white smile replaced with bloody teeth.

Never again would he utter a weird noise when he was happy and never again would we be blessed with his beautiful laughter.

No longer will we see Namjoon's dimples and get to tease him for breaking everything.

Not once more would we have Jin's cooking or hear his nagging about leaving a mess.

They were gone forever and they took a piece of us with them when they left.

I trudged back inside to see YuNa crying beside the man. His head was completely obliterated and in its place was chunks of bone and a mush of blood and his brain.

"He knew about her," YuNa sobbed as she rose the her feet and drew out a gun from her waistband.

She wiped her tears before raising the gun to the lifeless body, "that son of a b*tch knew."

Six gunshots rang out as she completely emptied her clip into his body which had lost any sign of life long ago.

YuNa has gone ballistic. She was completely incoherent and a mumbling mess.

As soon as she saw me, a murderous smile plastered across her face, "Babe, let's go for a drive."

————————————————
(A/N) sorry I made you guys wait again, at least it wasn't as long this time. Here are some more of the screensavers I've made and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! More coming soon.