T W E N T Y F O U R

"What did you find?" Donovan asked Leo once he entered the club-house. He had rushed over upon hearing that his brothers found something. 

"We managed to lock her fathers location, he's staying in a safe-hold in the Penthouse of the Japaneses' casino. We've confirmed that he is targeting Lina, some of Hitachi's men went to the clinic, faking an injury; nothing happened but when they found Lina wasn't there they bolted. We managed to catch two of them and we're working on interrogating them right now."

"They came onto our turf?" Donovan snapped, Leo's face paling. 

"U-Uh.."

"Brother," Jareth called, catching Donovan's attention. "It took a while but those Japanese boys spoke."

"Well?"

"Det ser inte så bra ut [It's not looking so good out there]," he whispered, sighing heavily. "The Japanese are planning for war. They said something about her father, Vincent Olsen, being their prized possession."

"What the hell are you saying, Jeth?"

"Vincent's been working with the Japanese for longer than we thought, he's done assassinations for them; he's their little pet. Now that he's out of Jail, for doing something he did for them, they are willing to do whatever it takes to complete is one and only favor; kill Lina," Jareth explained, placing his hands on his hips and shaking his head. "They're planning an attack."

"When?" Donovan demanded.

"Sorry, brother, I couldn't get anything else out of them. They both croaked after telling me all of that," he explained.

"I've got eyes and ears in their territory, Hitachi is planning the attack soon," Leo called. "We should prepare and surprise them first."

Donovan let out a deep sigh and paced the room. The last thing he wanted to do was go and fight with his brothers and leave Lina unprotected, who knew what else they had planned?

"Get ready to ride," Donovan finally said. "I want two men posted at my home during the fight; if anything happens you let me know the second it does. Got it?"

All they did was nod and they dispersed, grabbing their gear and weapons to ready for war. Jareth came up to Donovan, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We've been waiting for a chance like this for a long time now, brother," he said. "It is amazing how much your drottning can change you. Don't worry, brother, we will protect her."

"She doesn't even know," Donovan spoke up, the two of them moving to his office.

"She doesn't even know what? That the Japanese are after her?"

"No, not that," Donovan said, sighing heavily. "She doesn't know she's my drottning."

"Oh-ho-ho, brother, what are you thinking?"

"Enough, I'll work on that when I know she is safe. This battle needs to be taken care of first," Donovan said.

However much he'd like to convince himself that he'd tell her, he knew, deep down, he didn't have the guts to tell her anything. If she saw right through him than she might already know.

Even for a doctor, she doesn't know anything.

* * * * *

"Uh--hello?" Lina said, staring at the three, leather-covered bikers standing in the doorway of Donovan's home.

"Lina, so wonderful to meet you," said Leo. "I am Leo, this is Jareth and this guy here is Steer. Donovan sent us over to keep you safe; the Japanese are planning an attack, tonight."