Karma x Reader |~Bored~|

Start from the beginning

I'M BORED

HI BORED. I'M BORED TOO

My eyes widened as I quickly sat down in the chair and traced my finger over the carved part. I looked around the library to see if anyone was looking at me but no one was. Even so, I grabbed my scissors and used to the blad to in-carve

WHO R U?

I sighed as I looked out the window again. The red headed boy was still leaning against the tree. Smirking at me. Yet again he waved but I just blushed and looked away. i mentally slapped myself for not being able to just do something as simple as smile. why was i like this? When I slightly looked over there again I saw him laughing. Was he laughing at me? Probably.

~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time, I didn't even bother to look out the window of my classroom. And instead went straight to that old table in the back next to the window.

I'M BORED

HI BORED. I'M BORED TOO.

WHO R U?

I COULD ASK THE SAME THING TO U. BUT THIS TABLE IS SMALL. RUNNING OUT OF ROOM. MATH BOOK.

i raised an eyebrow at this. whoever this other 'Bored' person was wrote this on the wooden table with a pen instead of carving it. it honestly looked pretty obnoxious now due to how big they wrote it. even so, i smiled at this. And I quickly searched for a math book around the table. But I didn't find one.  Someone must've saw the notes before me. And they probably took the book or something. I sighed and sat down. But, as I did, I felt like the table was really uneven. But, it's old, so i took no mind to it.

As I turned my head looking out of the window, the same red headed boy was there. Looking at me. He waved again. Just like he's done the past few days. I looked away again and found myself falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I went to the old table in the back next to window, I felt like someone was looking at me. I looked around but saw no one.  No new message from "Bored". Probably because I couldn't find the math book. They were waiting for my response. wow i left them delivered in real life. how sad.

So, I went searching for the math book. And truth behold, I'm literally the stupidest person who lived. (SINCE YALL KEEP SAYING (Y/N) IS A DUMBASS IN THE COMMENTS LIKE CHILL) The book was literally in the most obvious place ever. Like, how did I not see it yesterday? It was right under one of the table legs.

No wonder why I thought the table felt uneven. I quickly grabbed it and when I opened it, a letter fell right out. As I grabbed it, it read:

Dear Bored,

Every time I see you peek out the window I can't help but smile at your shyness. I know who you are. But you shall never know who I am. Haha.

Love,
BORED

(y'all keep saying pedo but like you and Bored are in the same grade🤡)