Karma x Reader |~Bored~|

psa: my english is not well as i am asian. there will be many spelling and grammar mistakes that along with autocucumber smh.

anyways please note i literally wrote this years ago and i didn't know how to write and i rly was out here writing mary sue type shit and was like "yeah that's good"

i don't wanna delete this though as i believe with some edit i can make this better but i'm lazy and don't feel like it.
please don't hate me that much.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I sighed. It was the end of the day, with nothing to do. I had packed all my stuff already and was just sitting at my desk. When I looked out the window I saw Karma Akabane. He's one of my classmates, and I've never really talked to him before.

We're both in class 2-A. I watched as a bunch of girls went running up to him. Surrounding him. They were everything I wasn't. They were pretty. They were confident. They were thin, they seemed to be without a care in the world. in my eyes, they were perfect. because they...weren't me.

I sighed as I got up from my seat. Bored. that's all i seem to know nowadays. if I went home i'd just sit in my room all day, overthinking things, so I went to the library. As I entered the building, it was crowded. Like usual. The only free spot was the one old table near the back next to the window. The one where literally no one sits at.

Why? Because it's one of the older tables. It's smaller than the others too. It's doesn't have a computer there and it has lots of old gum under it. But, I had nothing better to do. So, I went over and sat down at that old table in the back next to the window. I sighed and turned my head to look out of it. geez how cliche can i get? acting like i'm the main character of a anime smh.

when i looked out, the first thing I saw was Karma Akabane. Leaning on a tree, sleeping. I feel like every time I look out, he's right there. Sleeping against that same old tree. I looked into my bag and pulled out my scissors which was in my pencil case. I than used the blade of it and carved

I'M BORED
into the old wood table. Surprisingly, there weren't really any other markings like carved ones.

As I looked out the window again I expected to see a sleeping red haired boy, but instead I saw an awake red haired boy. Who was looking right at me through the window.  Our eyes met for the very first time. I never realized how pretty his eyes were up till now, but then again he was quite far away so i couldn't see very well. He smirked at me and waved but I just turned my head down again looking at the table.

I don't really like it when guys look at me from afar. It makes me feel awkward. like they're silently judging me. i know that i'm very insecure and that no one actually cares that much but for some reason i can't keep but feel this way. And that's probably why I'm never gonna get a boyfriend. oh great, i'm overthinking about things. the exact reason why i didn't go home in the first place. so I got up from the old table in the back next to the window, and left.

~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yet another boring day has passed by already. Which was mostly me sleeping in class. All the stuff we learn is really boring. god, how many times does that word seem to pop up in my head. i sighed as I got up and went outside. And who was leaning up again that same old tree sleeping? Karma Akabane.

For some odd reason, I went back to the library. Just like yesterday, and sat down at that same old table in the back next to the window. The thing I carved into the wooden table was still there. But, something else was also carved into it. Something that I was sure wasn't there yesterday.