part 10

Ok.
So I don't want to say I melted into the kiss...
But I melted into the kiss.
It took me several moments to realize what was happening, and when I did, I wasted no time getting the heck out of there.
I pushed Namjoon away and stood up off the bed, looking down at him.
"What are you doing?!" He seemed startled by my question, then looked down and said softly,
"Was I doing it wrong..?" I felt my eyes widen in astonishment as I stared at him. He looked up at me, seemingly expecting an answer. I hesitated before speaking quickly.
"Yes! Well, no, the kiss was fine well actually this kiss was more then fine it was perfect have you had experience before? Why am I even asking that the point IS that you can't just kiss me and expect all of our problems to disappear just like that!" I said, pacing around the room and snapping on the last word. I stopped and looked at him, waiting for his response. A few moments of silence passed as he stood up wordlessly, and walked over to me. I slowly started to back away but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I looked up at him, slightly scared but determined not to let it show.
"You're right." He said quietly, his thumb slowly stroking the top of my hand.
"What now." I replied, confused in his sudden change of behavior.
"I shouldn't have kissed you without your permission and without talking to you first. I'm sorry." He finished, still looking at our hands. I felt my face get red as I answered him.
"Well, I didn't really mind the kiss part.." I said, laughing nervously. He looked up at me when I finished with an eyebrow raised.
"Oh?" He said, coming close and wrapping his arms around my waist. I blushed and looked up at him.
"Wh-what are you doing.." I asked, stuttering despite myself. I froze as Namjoon bent down to press a kiss to my collarbone.
Then more kisses, a trail of them from my collarbone up to my neck then he stopped at my jawline.
“Noir... do I have your permission to kiss you?” Namjoon breathed, barely half an inch from my face.
“Y-yes.” I nodded.
“Do I have your permission to put my hands on you?” He questioned. This time I could only nod.
“Do I have your permission...to make love to you?” He asked, pinning me against the wall and lightly grinding himself on me.
Lord above save me...
I would be lying if I said I didn't want to say yes and let Mr. Daddy Long Legs take me now.
But I have more dignity than that.
"Um...y-yes. Yes you have my full permission.”
Aaaand never mind...whats dignity again?
“Good baby girl, good. Follow me and act natural yeah? I’ll reward you if you do.” He smirked and grabbed my hand pulling me with him to the front door.
“Hey...Mom...Noir and I are going to the library to grab some textbooks then we’re gonna study there if that’s okay with you?” Namjoon said acting like he hadn’t been a sex god just a few seconds ago.
“Yes of course honey, go ahead.” My Mom replied smiling at us.
I waved good bye before Namjoon pulled me after him and into his car.
“Are we actually going to the library?” I asked cautiously.
“No of course not baby girl.” Namjoon winked at me before taking off in the direction of his house.
“My parents are out.” He smirked. The car ride was pretty silent.
No not pretty silent.
It was completely. Silent.
When we did finally get to his house Namjoon grabbed my hand softly and pulled me inside.
“Ready baby girl?” He said as he opened the door.
“Y-yes.” I whispered.
“Good, I’ll be gentle baby don’t worry.” Namjoon pressed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck roughly. A second later I was jumping to wrap my legs around his waist and we were rushing to his room.
“Bed. Now.” He said setting me down and turning to close the door. I rushed over and sat on the bed, he turned and walked over to me.
“Call me daddy.”
“O-okay daddy.”
Oh my gOD KINKY
“Good baby girl now lay back and relax, I’ll be gentle baby I promise.” I leaned back and let nam-... daddy do what he wanted. He stripped all my clothes off. I tried to cover my body but Namjoon refused to let me.
“No baby... you’re beautiful don’t do that.” He said slipping his own clothes off. I uncovered my self and blushed deeply.
When Nam was fully undressed I stared in wonder.
So big...
He’s so big...
“Like what you see baby?”
“Fuck you’re big...” I mumbled.
“Mhm now look at me,” he commanded so I did what he said. “It’s gonna hurt, but only for a little bit okay?” I nodded and he positioned himself at my entrance. He kissed me deeply and slid in.
Oh god it hurt
I whimpered into the kiss and dug my nails into his back.
He sheathed himself in me and deep as he could and started kissing all over me.
“I-it hurts.” I groaned.
“I know baby girl I know. Tell me when it doesn’t hurt anymore.” He breathed. I moaned in pain and pleasure before the moans started to turn into only pleasure.
“M-move~” I moaned before blushing bright red.
“Mmm okay baby.” Namjoon smirked before thrusting into me slow and steady.
“A-ah fuck,” Namjoon growled. “You’re so fucking t-tight.”
Oh my god I’m actually doing this
“Faster.” I demanded. Namjoon obliged.
“Shit baby girl, I’m c-close.”
“Me too d-daddy~” I moan out before reaching my climax and screaming out ‘Namjoon!’. He came soon after and rode out his high before flopping down next to me and cuddling me.
“Damn you’re nice.” He whispered in my ear.
“T-thank you?”
Wait was that a compliment ooooor?
“It’s good baby, but you’re only for me.” Nam said. I nodded as my eyes started to close. “Better tell your mom you’re staying the night shouldn’t I?” He chuckled and kissed my neck softly.
“Mhmmm.” I hummed as I almost dozed off.
“Alright baby you sleep, I’ll take care of the rest.” He stated and pulled the blankets over me. I barely heard what he was saying before falling completely asleep.

________________________________
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU SO MUCH CasDaydreamer FOR WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!!!

I OWE YOU ONE!

*always wear protection kids

Your annoying and fangirling author,
ArtsyGrace