part 1

Marshalicious.
Adjective.

A word that Mia made up to describe something fantastic. She loves marshmellows.

"GO!!" Mia yelled, running down the sidewalk.
"MIA WAIT UP!" I yelled after her.
"HURRY UP YOU SLOWPOKE." Mia whined, slowing to a walk.
"Hey I can't help it I have short legs." I pouted, catching up to her. Mia laughed.
"No worries. Just grow a little bit and you'll be fine." I gave her a look.
"Mia, we're 17. There's no hope for me."
"You never know. Unicorn magic!" Mia said, doing jazz hands.
"I wish." Rolling my eyes, I walked into the school, Mia close behind.
"Hey, can I borrow your math homework?" Mia asked. I laughed.
"Again? Yeah sure." I replied.
As they walked down the halls of the school, I sighed.
"What's up?" Mia asked.
"I'm scared. What if HE wants to talk to me today? Last time I was a babbling mess. " I said, hanging my head in shame.
Mia made a thinking face, her finger to her chin.
"Hmm. You'll be fine. We should think of a code word. If you're having troubles, say the word and I'll rescue you. Let's see...how about...ABORT. like, MISSION ABORT!! ABORT MISSION!" She said, running in a circle around me. I laughed and shook my head.
"That's way too obvious. What if...we sneeze into our left elbows?"
"But what if I'm not near you and can't see you sneeze into your elbow?"
"Hmm. Good point. Just say something about K-pop then." I said. Mia nodded.
"Send your Monsta X bias when you need rescuing." She said. I nodded just as the bell rang.

IN HOMEROOM

"Mia." I giggled as Mia looked up, where she was checking her Wattpad account. The teacher held out his hand, and Mia sighed as she handed over her phone. The teacher walked away and I groaned, laying my head on the desk.
"This class is so long." I whined. Mia nodded and handed me a sharpie. I took it and started drawing dots and crosses on my hand while she worked on a tree that went all the way up her arm.

Time skip to lunch brought to you by every Taekook moment ever ;)

I walked into the lunch line, and sniffed the smell of all the food as my stomach growled. Mia crinkled up her nose when she saw the food.
"Ew. You want my enchilada?" She asked, and I nodded. We stood in line for awhile before I heard him.
"Oh god is that him?" I whispered. And Mia casually looked back before whipping her head to face me and nodding.
"Noir?" Namjoon asked, peeking over heads to look at me. I shook my head, hiding my face. Mia took the hint and attempted to lead Namjoon away.
"Hey, bud. She isn't here right now.." she said, turning him by his shoulders and marching away.
As I sat down at a table, I laughed out loud when I saw Namjoon coming back, Mia trying to push him away with her back and leg power. He didn't move an inch. He made eye contact with me, and I blushed and looked down, trying to be oh-so-oblivious to the scene in front of me.
Yay, just what I need today. A confrontation of my crush. How...marshalicious.

________________________________ hello guys! I'm back and this time with a different Bangtan member. Hehe I am still getting the hang of writing first person stories again, after writing in...fourth person? Or is it second person... oh well. My point is, I tried to write it in third, but after writing my other book, third just didn't make sense. So I went with first. This is actually inspired by a role play I did with one of my sisters, (best friend but everyone knows best friends are the family god forgot to give you) and I thought it would be fun to have other people reading it too. So...yeah.
Your annoying author,
ArtsyGrace