part 7

"Are you sure this a good idea?" Mia asked,  walking alongside me as we navigated our way through the crowd. 
"Honestly,  not really. " I replied,  turning sideways to get past someone.  Mia followed and we walked around look for a spot to sit. 
The soccer fields were still slick with the past drizzle of rain about 20 minutes ago.  The bleachers were filled with fans, from both our school and the private school in the next town. I stopped and looked around,  trying to find us an empty two seats. 
"Mia!" I turned to see Jungkook jogging over to us,  a bunny smile on his face.  I smiled as Mia blushed when he came close.  He smiled at her and waved at me.  I waved back and pointed behind me.
"I'll go find us some seats. " I said,  and Mia's eyes widened. 
"Wait!  Don't lea-"
"Byyyeeeeee! " I giggled and walked away.

~Mia's POV~

T^T
I'll get you later for this.

~Noir's POV~

I had just sat down and set the small brown paper bag next to me when I heard a familiar voice from behind me. 
"-and she was being so rude to me in class. Like,  she told me to kill myself. " I groaned as Annalise talked. 
Probably about me.
Then I heard another voice. 
Him.
"Anna,  I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.  Did you offend her in some way? The Noir I know wouldn't do that. " I smiled to myself slightly and looked down as I heard Annalise pause. 
"Of course I'm sure! I merely walked up to her and she started firing insults. You think I'm lying? How could you! " I rolled my eyes. 
"Ok ok I'm sorry.  I'll talk to her. "
"Hmph. "
There was a silence for a while,  and I thought they had left.  I let out a breath that I didn't realize I had been holding.
Just as Namjoon sat next to me. 
"Hey." He said,  and I hesitated before answering.
"Hey."
"You came. "
"Yeah.. " I replied,  looking down at my hands in my lap. 
We sat in silence for a couple of awkward moments.
"I heard you and Annalise had quite the talk today. "
"If you could even call it that.  I was blinded by her sparkly pink folder half the time to even be able to focus on what she was saying. " I mumbled,  and Namjoon laughed. 
"She said you told her to kill herself.. " He said quietly, in more of a question form then a statement one.  I turned my head to look at him.
"You honestly think I would say that? " I replied, a bit hurt that he even had a doubt. 
"Well,  I also didn't take you for the type to eavesdrop either. " He said,  making eye contact with me. I felt my face get red and looked down again to avoid his gaze. 
"It seems like I don't even know you. Annalise describes you in a bad light, but when I'm around you, I see nothing wrong. I don't know which you to believe is the real one. " He mumbled, looking down as well.  I said nothing as I fidgeted with my hands. 
"Be nice to Annalise. " He said quietly. I rolled my eyes. 
"You're taking her side on this? You honestly think I did that?"
"I don't know, Noir! I don't know who to believe and who to trust!" He said, his voice getting louder and more frantic in tone as he defended himself. I frowned and stood up,  grabbing the brown bag and tossing it at him. I didn't meet his eyes as I talked.
"Well, when you figure it out, let me know. " I said quietly.  I turned and walked away before he could stop me.

And before I could stop me.

"What's the matter?" Mia asked as I grabbed her arm and headed home. 
"We're going home. "
"Why? " She said,  prying my fingers of her arm and walking alongside me once more.
"I don't want to be here anymore. " I replied,  keeping my eyes ahead of me.
"But Noir, the soccer game hasn't even-"
"Please." I stopped and looked at her. She searched my eyes before nodding. 
"Yeah. Let's go. "

~Namjoon's POV~

I wanted to yell for her,  but I knew she wasn't coming back.  I looked down at the brown paper bag in my lap. I sighed and read the front.
Her small neat handwriting was written on the top,  with a smiley face next to my name.

Namjoon :)

I smiled to myself before opening the bag. I looked down into it and stopped.
Inside was a glazed donut,  and a note.  I pulled out the note and unfolded it carefully.  Once again,  her neat handwriting greeted me.

Namjoon,  I was at the small market in town and saw these homemade donuts.  It reminded me of you saying you like glazed donuts during our movie date the other day.  I hope I got the right kind. If not,  you can always throw it away if you don't like it.  Good luck with your future games! 
♥,  Noir

My stomach dropped as I read the note. 
I've messed up. 
Bad.
--------------------------------
Heyy so I've noticed recently that this story hasn't been getting very many veiws,  votes,  and what have you.  But I'm still going to continue writing it because now I'm just hooked on the drama. 
You're annoying author,
ArtsyGrace