part 4

"Well...uh...that was an interesting movie." I laughed as Namjoon dropped his empty popcorn bag into the trash can.
"WHAT'S MY NAME" I heard a boy from behind us yell out. I turned around and walked backwards yelling back.
"FRANCISSSSSSSS" he laughed and gave me an air high five and I returned it.
I blushed as I turned back around and saw Namjoon laughing. I smiled shyly as we walked back to the car. He helped me in again and I buckled my seat belt as he walked around the car and got in.

The car ride was a silent and awkward one, and I was relieved when we pulled into my driveway. I got out and Namjoon waved goodbye.
"I had fun tonight Noir. I hope we can do it again soon. " he smiled his winning smile. I smiled back and nodded.
"Me too. Bye Namjoon!" I waved and rushed up to my porch, turning around just in time to see him pulling away. He smiled at me again and I returned it and walked in. I took off my jacket and hung it on the hook next to the door but stopped when I saw a folded piece of paper set on the low table underneath the hooks. I bent down and picked it up, unfolding it.

Dear Noir,
I had to leave to get home in time for study club. I hope you had fun!! Text me as soon as you read this
♡, Mia

I laughed and set the note down, walking to the living room and plopping on the couch. I sighed as I dialed Mia's number, and waited until I heard her voice mail.
"Hi, this is Mia. If I haven't answered I'm probably hunting unicorns or sleeping. Or binge watching Netflix. Leave a message."
I laughed softly at the voicemail message and hung up.
I laid my head back on the couch, tossing my phone to the side. Closing my eyes, I smiled to myself as the memories of the theater popped back into my head.
Oh Namjoon...

It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

~NEXT DAY~

I walked into the school smiling, still not able to get over last night. The corridor felt shorter as I practically skipped to my locker. 
"HELLOOOOO" I jumped about three feet in the air as Mia jumper cabled me from behind. I felt my face go red as she laughed hysterically, causing a few people to glance our way. She stopped laughing abruptly though, and I raised an eyebrow at her in question. She was staring behind me. I turned to see what she was looking at but she quickly grabbed my shoulders and kept me facing her.
"Mia, what's the matter?" I asked, and she stuttered.
"Uhh, n-nothing, let's just get to class." She said quickly, and let go of me. I took the opportunity and quickly swiveled on my feet, scanning the hall behind me. I didn't see anything unusual-
Oh.
I spotted Namjoon leaning against some lockers, talking and laughing with another girl. I furrowed my brow, thinking.
The girl looked familiar. Her blonde hair and sharp green eyes startled me as she turned around to face him fully. I gasped.
Annalise. My Ex-best friend.
Was he...flirting with her?