part 9

The rest of dinner was filled with questions from Mom and death glares from Dad, along with several food fights breaking out between the boys. After dinner I got up to help my mother with the dishes and clean up while my father asked to speak to Namjoon in private. I almost laughed out loud at the slightly frightened face Namjoon gave me when my father said that.

After cleaning up I went upstairs to change.  I turned on YouTube on my phone and listened to Nightcore. Sighing, I threw off my shirt and looked around for a different one, my back to the door.  I found one and and took off my bra, turning around to look in the mirror on the back of my door. 
"Uhh.. " My eyes widened and I felt my face flush as I saw Namjoon standing in the doorway.  I quickly covered myself with the shirt. 
"NAMJOON! WHAT THE FUDGE ARE YOU DOING UP HERE!? " I said quite loudly, but he didn't answer as he blinked. His face was one of total shock and embarrassment,  but with a bit of... Satisfaction?!
"I.. Uh.. Your mom sent me.. To uh.. " He stumbled over his words and I growled.
"Out."
"What? " He asked,  meeting me in the eyes from where his eyes had been... Elsewhere.
"Out."
"Why? "
"NAMJOON."
"Oh right.  Sorry! " He turned and shut the door.

I let out my breath before putting the shirt on, my heart racing as I sat on the bed.
I just flashed Kim Namjoon.
Holy cheese and sprinkles.
I flopped backwards on my bed and rubbed my temples, closing my eyes. Should I invite him back in and see what he wanted? Or just stay in my room forever and not face him ever again..
The second option is very tempting..
I sighed and shook my head,  turning off my phone and the music with it. 
"You can come in now." I said quietly,  and immediately the door opened. In my head I ran through the list of ingredients to a very troublesome high school career.
Enemy?
Check.
Creepy guy standing next to my door?
Check.
Flashed him at least once?
Check.
Kissed him?
...
In love with Creepy Guy?
...
Namjoon came and sat on bed,  and we avoided eye contact for a good ten minutes before he spoke.
"Sorry I didn't knock. " I rolled my eyes.
"Too late for that now. "
A sigh from him.
"Your mom sent me up here to... Uh.. Study.. "
"Ah yes. Study for the study group I didn't sign up for? I seem to recall such a thing. " I replied,  looking at him with my eyebrows raised and my arms crossed. He looked down.
"Yeah... Sorry about that.  I... Panicked." I shrugged and looked down in my lap,  fidgeting again. It was silent for a few more moments before he broke the silence again.
"What's heavy enough to break the ice?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him.
"What? "
"A polar bear. " I furrowed my brow and gave him a thumbs down. 
"Joke failed. " I said,  and he laughed.
"I got it from Jin. But hey,  while your beautiful eyes are looking at me.. " He trailed off,  and I smirked.
"Are you flirting with me?"
"Depends. Is it working?" He asked,  and I blushed.
"A little. " He laughed again and looked at my lips,  then my eyes.
"If we're studying history.. Why don't we study for Anatomy also?" He said quietly.
I just laughed.
"That is the most stereotypical pickup line I've ever heard." I said,  smiling.
"I got it from Tae." He replied,  rubbing the back of his neck nervously and blushing. I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh-"
My words were cut off by his lips on mine. I blinked in surprise as his soft lips pressed against mine, almost desperate for more. It was relaxing,  like his calm and relaxed mood was flowing into me through touch. It wasnt long before I found myself melting into the kiss.
Kissed Creepy Guy?
Check.
In love with Creepy Guy?
...
Check.

--------------------------------
Hello!  I've been listening to the song
S. L. U. T by Bea Miller recently as Nightcore and I am obsessed with it. It's full of confidence and pride and it's my new Anthem. You guys should go check it out!  #notsponsered
Your annoying author,
AtsryGrace