part 6

I avoided eye contact with anyone as I walked down the halls of the school.  My next class was Chemistry. 
With Annalise.
Perfect.
I sat down at my desk and took out my notebook,  setting my pencil pouch next to it and folding my arms and resting on the desk waiting for class to begin.
That's when she-devil walked in,  Annalise.  Her tied back blonde hair and stylish clothes stunned and her piercing green eyes scanned the room.  I groaned as she spotted me and walked over. 
The devil indeed wears Prada. And is that... Gucci? 
I squinted my eyes trying to read the brand name on her sweater.  She sat down and set her stuff down,  taking out a very pink and very sparkly folder. 
With matching pencils. 
I raised my eyebrows and looked away, and the tension was as thick as Jimin's thighs.  You'd need Jungkook's jawline to cut the awkwardness.
BUT THIS KID JUST COULDN'T HANDLE IT. 
"Sooo... Long time no chat.  How ya been? " Annalise said, turning to look at me.  I struggled to rein in the urge to punch the smug look off her face. 
"Fine." I said,  trying to keep my annoyance out of my tone of voice.
"So.... Got a new crush or something?" She asked.  I turned to look at her and raised my eyebrow.  She shrugged. 
I sighed.  As long as I just don't tell her who,  I'll be fine. 
"Maybe." I replied.  She turned to me with her eyes wide and an excited smile. 
Oh boy.
"Who?!"
"Someone." I said,  and her face dropped. 
"You're not gonna tell me?" She asked quietly.  I shook my head. 
"You lost the privilege after what you did. " She looked down at her hands in her lap.
"Oh.. "
We sat in awkward silence once more before she started talking. 
Again.
"I have a crush too. "
"Cool." I replied.
"Do you want to know who it is?" She asked.  And I rested my chin on my arms. 
"Not rea-"
"His name is Kim Namjoon.  He's SUPER cute.  Like, Gucci cute.  No one's Gucci cute. "
"Before you said Kim Taehyung was Gucci cute. " I commented,  and she waved me off. 
"That was before I saw Namjoon. His sexy shoulders,  his jawline.. " I raised an eyebrow at her. I felt my face heat as I too thought of him.  I shook my head to snap out of it and scanned her face. I swear I could actually see tiny chibi Namjoons in her eyes.
"He asked me to come to his soccer tournament this weekend. Are you going?"
He didn't tell me he had a tournament. 
"Probably not.  I have...  Study group. " I said,  making up an excuse. Annalise looked at me and laughed. 
"You? In a study group? Did that weird girl you consider your new best friend convince you to do that?  What happened to shopping for dresses and Gucci? " She asked,  still laughing.  I frowned.
"We only did that because you demanded we go spend every last dollar on your daddy's card. " I growled,  and she glared at me. 
"I'm starting to see why your not my friend anymore and your her friend. "
I smirked.
"Why? "
"Because she's the only one who can put up with you. " She replied,  frowning also with her arms crossed.  I rolled my eyes and grabbed a sharpie and started doodling on my arm. 
"Sharpie's bad for you, you know. " I heard her say, and I sighed and turned to her. 
"Now that I think about it, toxic people are bad for me too.  You should leave before I get sick from inhaling that garbage stench you call perfume. "
Nice.  I deserve a high five for that one.
She made an appalled face and stood up. 
"Don't be such a bitch. " She said,  and walked away.
________________________________
I get so attached to fictional characters sometimes I feel like they're real.  Right now  I just want to slap the crap out of Annalise.  And she's my character!!
Your annoying author,
ArtsyGrace