Hermione and Harry

Start from the beginning

They waited and the older woman noticed them. "Oh hello, dears. First time?" She asked. They nodded. Hermione was shaky even back there. Go through a wall? "Yes ma'am, just a little nervous." Hermione said. "That's alright dears, it's Ron's first time as well." The woman said. There was something off with the boy they stared at. They ran through the wall and went to find a seat together. They didn't let anyone else in because they wanted to be alone.

A little after the train started moving, they were greeted by a Trolly witch. Harry got snacks and got Hermione to at least try the chocolate frogs and then she agreed to more sweets. A voice in his head said 'and that's how you break the taste buds will of a dentist's daughter.' It was funny, to be quite honest. Halfway through, they heard a boy looking for his toad. Getting up, they decide to help. It was the right thing to do.

So, the two go door to door until they went everywhere they could. Harry had to hide his glare when he saw the boy from Malkin's. So they broke the news and Neville said he'll ask the Trolly witch if she's seen him and keep a lookout. They got changed as well, since they thought they were arriving soon. They went back to their seat and finished up the sweets.

Upon arrival, they heard Hagrid calling all the first years. Harry was excited. Hermione was excited. Too much excitement. The two got in a boat with Neville Longbottom and Terry Boot. They all sat in ah at the castle structure of a school. Then as they would come to the next stop, they get off the boat and go up the stairs to the hall. There they meet the one and only...Professor McGonagall.

"Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and meet your classmates but before you take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. There's a Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. And while you're here your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the cup-" suddenly her speech was interrupted by Neville. "Trevor!" His toad was by her feet. He muttered "Sorry." and then she said, "We will begin momentarily." So they were left to wait. The two huddled in a corner, trying not to be seen. The boy was small, Hermione was actually taller than Harry. Not by much, just a few inches. They noticed the boy from Malkin's actively looking for him, or what they assumed was what he was looking for. After learning he was "the boy who lived" wouldn't anyone? Hermione was able to hide him long enough that Professor McGonagall came and said for the first years to follow her into the Hall.

In the Hall, they are met with the face of the older years and the staff. Up in front of the staff table was a stool and a hat.

Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;