Only one will Survive

Jax P.O.V.

The large room was filled with saviors, all waiting for the fight of the century to take place. Some faces seem nervous others excited about the brutality of this event.

Daryl kept his arms crossed over his chest, as he gazed at the massive crowd. Simon comes to the center of the room, with a battered Negan trailing behind him. Negan's body is covered in hues of blue, and purple, along with dried blood.

Negan's bruised eyes lifted, allowing him to see me standing in the back. Every muscle in my body stiffens, as I gaze into his hurt-filled eyes. My heart begins to pump wildly, as I move to get closer to him.

Simon cut the ropes that bound his prisoner's hands, then struts over to the address the onlookers. I push my way through the few saviors guarding Negan, shoving them almost to the ground. Dwight gripped my arms, holding my place, keeping me from moving further.

" I know you want to talk to him, but now is not the time. If he loses this, you can't be seen as having any pity for him. It could cost you, someone, you love."

" Why should I listen to you? You are a traitor, just like Simon." I snarled while trying to jerk out of his firm grip.

" I did what I had too. Negan took my wife from me, and I wanted her back. That's all. Simon promised me she would be given back to me, and he kept his word. I don't care who runs this damn place, as long as Sherry and I  aren't here."

" You better hope Negan lives. If he doesn't, then I will kill you. I promise you that."

Negan lifted his head up, as anger burned in his eyes. Simon smirked, as he rolls up the leaves on his shirt, eager to fight. Simon's crooked smile, accentuates his handlebar mustache, as he opens his mouth to speak.

" Everyone! After this is done we get to work. Just know, I didn't want this, but the sanctuary must stand! Negan's way of doing this over!

No longer will we bend the knee to this egotistical asshole! Or cower in fear from his fucking bat! We lost a lot of good men because of Negan, and today those men get justice. Negan is not the man to run this place, and he doesn't deserve to have power.

I do! I will be a better leader than he ever was! I will make this place great again! I have united with the Alexandrian leader, and together, we will make things better for us all.

Spencer, come over here. This young man will be helping me run the new world order. Give him a hand clap."

The crowd erupted in cheers, and shouts, all excited, to have peace. Simons focus then turned to me, his lust-filled eyes made me want to run. He gestured for me to come forward, when I didn't, he jerked me to his side.

" This lovely lady will now be back with her people. I know she is eager to be reunited with the man she loves.  I am doing this as a sign of my good will. Another peaceful action on my part. Now, let's get to the reason we are all here. Jax, Spencer, go over to the side, and we will commence with this fight."

" Simon, I hope you rot in hell." Negan spat, as he made his way to the center.

" You're funny as shit. I will say that for you."  Simon scoffed. Simon winked at me, then swiftly punched his opponent on the jaw, nocking  Negan to the ground.

Negan struggled under Simon's large frame, filling me with dread.  Negan kneed Simon, giving Negan the chance to get to his feet. Simon stumbled back in place, then lunged for Negan, but was halted, by a punch to the face.

Negan lifted Simon, then tossed him onto the ground, knocking the air out of the traitor's lungs. The crowd went deathly quiet, as Simon struggled to get up. Once on his feet, the two men went back and forth, throwing punch after punch.