One Night

Daryl holds me tight, just as Dwight pulls him away. " I love you ." He whispers just as the door is shut, leaving me alone with Negan.

" That was a nice way to end my day."Negan comments, as he refills his glass. I kept my body turned from him trying to hide my emotions, but it wasn't working. My face soon has tiny tears rolling down my cheeks, that crash to the ground.

I suck in a breathe to stable myself before heading for the door.

" Where are you going? "

I jerk the door open before turning my head to face him." I am going to take a shower then go to bed. Is that a problem ?"

He ignores my words, while his fingers tap against his glass.

"I expect you in my room tomorrow, to fulfill your word."He states firmly.

I gently nod as I slam the door behind myself making a loud thud.

I keep my hand on the railing so I don't fall from the exhaustion of the last few moments. The loud sound of my heels clicking against the concrete echos down the long hallway to my room.

I grab soft shorts, a tank top, and some underwear, then head for a relaxing shower. I remove my clothes, then step inside.

The hot water caresses my skin as I wash all of today away. My mind drifts to Daryl and how hard this is for him. I miss the feel of his strong arms around me as I sleep, making me feel safe and loved.

I switch the water off then grab my towel. I start to dry off when a loud knock radiates through my room.

" I am coming," I yell, while I
quickly slip on my clothes. I slowly open my door cracking it slightly to see Negan standing there.

" May I come in?"

I move aside allowing him. I shut my door quietly then turn to face him. I cross my arms over my chest trying to cover my exposed body. Negan places Lucile against the wall then removes his jacket, tossing it onto my chair.

He moves closer to me placing one hand on my shoulder then lifts my chin with his index finger.

" I want you to know that I don't do rape. I won't do anything you don't want me too. I have great respect for a woman like you. If this is too difficult for you, then we can- "

"I can do it. "

" Are you sure?"

" I am doing this for someone I love. We make sacrifices for the ones we love."

I will never admit, that a small part of me wants him. His constant flirting is hard to resist. His lean body pressing into me when we kissed felt good. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but a part of me does.

He gently places his hand on my face cupping it slightly. I allow his rough hands to gently caress my skin.

" You are an amazing, beautiful woman." He leans in slowly, his soft lips touching mine as he places his other hand on my waist.

His kiss becomes more passionate as his tongue begs for entrance. My lips part allowing him to explore my mouth. He lays me down gently, while his hands lift my tank over my head then toss it on the ground.

He breaks from our kiss to place kisses down my neck. I release a soft moan as he continues down my chest, admiring every inch of me. His eyes drink me in, as he gazes down me.

" You are so beautiful." He adits, as he removes the last of my clothing.

I blush at his words causing a smirk on his face. He removes his shirt tossing it on the floor, followed by his pants. He hovers over me reclaiming my lips, in a sensual dance of dominance. My arms wrap around his neck, making me feel his beard against my neck. His hot breath causes goosebumps to erupt on my skin.

"I guess our night is tonight. He whispers in my ear, as he takes what he desires.